GreatGameIndia is happy to announce the publishing of a soon to be released book India in Cognitive Dissonance, an explosive hard-hitting myth-buster, a timely reminder for the decadent Indian society; a masterpiece on Indian geopolitics –
India in Cognitive Dissonance
Are Indians Thieves, Donkeys
Or Rats following the Pied Piper of Hamelin ?
Dedicated to our Teachers – who taught us about Matter, Space and Time –
and intended as a warning to our degenerate society that has separated us from them.
Contents of the book
- Section 1 Spokesperson of our Nationalist Party…… or Good Boy of England?
- Why would RSS Rashtriya Swayamsevak Chief quote Lord Palmerston & Henry Kissinger instead of an Indian Authority on International Relations?
- Section 2 Information Technologists…or ill-informed Monkeys?
- Section 3 Students of India .…or Criminals of the Indian Government?
- Are schools in India an automated production line converting Indian students to slaves? Don’t the managements no longer have the wisdom to think any better? Don’t they care whether the children of their schools are called criminals by their own Government?
- Section 4 Quantum Entanglement and the Indian Cavemen
- Section 5 Indians: Donkeys or Rats or Thieves of Carla Hills? Fingerprint the thieves!
- A US Trade Official, Carla Hills, had once triggered a massive outrage by calling Indians thieves and criminals. So, are Indians the Thieves of Carla Hills, the Thieves of the Bhagavad Gita or Unique Indian Donkeys of the UID Aadhaar project, or as the author of Mein Kampf would say — are we Rats following the Pied Piper of Hamelin???
- Section 6 Indian Nuclear Weapons or Indian Firecrackers?
- When India tested the nuclear weapons in Pokhran-II, the only country that congratulated us was France, when everyone else condemned it. What was unique about the French view on India? Did not India’s Scientific Establishment have a duty to go on Strike when the head of their own Nuclear Weapons program is called a liar?
- Section 7 “Aren’t You ashamed of Yourself?..” From: Joseph Stalin to Vijayalakshmi Pandit
- Are the Teacher-Student relations in India not based on fraud? We quote here the conversation between Joseph Stalin and Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, India’s first ambassador to Russia.
- Section 8 Of Mathematicians, Nuclear Scientists and Drunken-Disorderlies
- The Government has built a new IIT at Hyderabad. Did even one responsible citizen of Hyderabad ask: “When we have IITs in India, why is the Black Box of our Late Chief Minister’s crashed helicopter being sent to the US for reading?
- Exactly while the corporate-controlled-media used the artificially-created pro-Pakistan ruckus in JNU to divert our attention, our gold-mines have been auctioned away to foreign based companies on the basis of the claim that “India does not have the technology to mine gold”. If we can send a mission to Mars, why can’t we mine our own gold?
- Section 9 Demonetization: Economists or Fraudsters?
- Section 10 From Indian-Economic-Miracle to Anglo-American-Economic Miracle
- With Russia slipping out of their hands, the eyes were set on an unfathomably resource-rich country, which even after thousand years of non-stop plunder and looting still captures the imagination of one and all, thugs, thieves and robber-barons alike with her yet-unknown massive economic resources potential — that country is India.
- Section 11 Gold Wars: From Demonetization to DeAurization
- The main cause of the financial ruin in the interval 2008-2012 was this currency manipulation, without any gold left to back it up. If the countries are not of European origin, they are all subjected to what we can now call as Gold Wars or Pipeline Wars in which Iraq and Libya are knocked out and promptly their gold-reserves were confiscated. And the world is witnessing the similar brink-of-war situation with the other four powers.
- Section 12 Of MuttaDhiPatis, PeetaDhipatis and Allied Gangsters
- Let the Indians note that none of the PeethaDhiPatis either of the Vaishnavite or the Shaivite Order or MuttaDhipathis or the Sri Vidya Upasakas or any other Indian Religious Leaders either consciously or unconsciously, either in wakeful state or their dream state, even raise the faintest of protests asking our Government to restore this greatest ancient center of learning where for the first time massive bodies of knowledge were committed to writing.
- Section 13 Time Travel: India 2040 : Prime Minister Sigmund Freud?
- Section 14 Indian Army: A Fate worse than Death
- Are you aware that one of the key dimensions of the Strategic Defense Initiative required the reduction and degradation of Indian Army from a formidable and feared fighting force, capable of protecting the country from any threat, into a degenerate, fourth-grade and politicized institution?
- DO WE or DO WE NOT have a capability to SOLVE THE KASHMIR PROBLEM? Perhaps proper brokerage fees have not been agreed upon at an acceptable percentage for creating a “Make-In-India” Solution for Kashmir.
- Appendix: From Anatolia To India The Turkish Coup: Beginning Of The End Of Great Game
“One visible result of a wrong educational system was the fear of shouldering responsibility and the resultant weakness in dealing with obvious problems of existence”
– Mein Kampf
“The starting point of this epidemic, however, was in our Parliamentary institution where the shirking of responsibility is particularly fostered.”
– Mein Kampf
“once again the un-initiated laymen could do nothing but observe how the ‘elect’ were marching straight ahead towards disaster and enticing their beloved people to follow them as the rats followed the Pied Piper of Hamelin”
– Mein Kampf
“I believe that our present generation would easily master this danger if they were rightly led”
– Mein Kampf
Read this explosive hard-hitting myth-buster, a timely reminder for the decadent Indian society; a masterpiece on Indian geopolitics – India in Cognitive Dissonance only in GreatGameIndia – India’s only quarterly journal on Geopolitics & International Relations.
If you have any questions regarding the book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.