GreatGameIndia is happy to announce that it has received permission to publish this explosive hard-hitting myth-buster, a timely reminder for the decadent Indian society; a masterpiece on Indian Geopolitics.
India in Cognitive Dissonance
Contents of the book
- Section 1 Spokesperson of our Nationalist Party…… or Good Boy of England?
- Section 2 Information Technologists…or ill-informed Monkeys?
- Section 3 Students of India .…or Criminals of the Indian Government?
- Section 4 Quantum Entanglement and the Indian Cavemen
- Section 5 Indians: Donkeys or Rats or Thieves of Carla Hills? Fingerprint the thieves!
- Section 6 Indian Nuclear Weapons or Indian Firecrackers?
- Section 7 “Aren’t You ashamed of Yourself?..” From: Joseph Stalin to Vijayalakshmi Pandit
- Section 8 Of Mathematicians, Nuclear Scientists and Drunken-Disorderlies
- Section 9 Economists or Fraudsters?
- Section 10 From Indian-Economic-Miracle to Anglo-American-Economic Miracle
- Section 11 India Next: From Demonetization to DeAurization
- Section 12 Of MuttaDhiPatis, PeetaDhipatis and Allied Gangsters
- Section 13 Time Travel: India 2040 : Prime Minister Sigmund Freud?
- Section 14 The Indian Armed Forces: A Fate worse than Death
- Appendix: From Anatolia To India The Turkish Coup: Beginning Of The End Of Great Game
Dedicated to our Teachers – who taught us about Matter, Space and Time –
and intended as a warning to our degenerate society that has separated us from them.