Lori Anne Allison is a trained hairstylist as well as a makeup artist. She learned hairstyling alongside makeup artistry at beauty school. Here’s everything you need to know about Lori Anne Allison, the make-up artist and Johnny Depp’s ex-wife.
Lori Anne Allison is a renowned makeup artist in the entertainment industry, known for her exceptional skills and creativity. She has worked with numerous celebrities, including Steven Tyler, Christina Applegate, and Demi Moore, to name a few. However, Lori Anne is perhaps best known for being the ex-wife of the famous actor Johnny Depp.
Lori Anne and Johnny Depp were married in 1983 when she was just 25 years old. At the time, Johnny was an up-and-coming actor, and Lori Anne was working as a makeup artist on various film sets. The two met on the set of one of Johnny’s films, and they quickly fell in love.
During their two-year marriage, Lori Anne continued to work as a makeup artist, while Johnny’s career skyrocketed with his breakout role in the television series “21 Jump Street.” Despite their busy schedules, the couple maintained a strong bond and shared a passion for music, art, and fashion. However, their marriage ultimately ended in divorce in 1985.
Since their split, Lori Anne has remained relatively out of the public eye, focusing on her career and personal life. Nevertheless, her marriage to Johnny Depp remains a topic of interest to many fans of the actor, and her successful career in the entertainment industry continues to inspire aspiring makeup artists worldwide.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Name: Lori Anne Allison
Real Name: Lori Anne Allison
Profession: Makeup artist
Date of Birth: September 6, 1957
Age: 65 years old
Birthplace: United States
Lori Anne Allison was born on September 6, 1957, in the United States. She spent her early years in Florida, where she developed an interest in fashion, music, and art. As a teenager, Lori Anne began experimenting with makeup and quickly discovered a talent for creating unique and creative looks.
After graduating from high school, Lori Anne moved to Los Angeles to pursue her passion for makeup artistry. She enrolled in a beauty school and received formal training in makeup application, hair styling, and skincare. Soon after, Lori Anne began working as a freelance makeup artist, gaining experience on film and television sets.
In the early 1980s, Lori Anne’s career began to take off, and she quickly established herself as a highly sought-after makeup artist in Hollywood. She worked on several high-profile projects, including music videos for rock bands such as Guns N’ Roses and Aerosmith. Lori Anne’s unique approach to makeup artistry, which blended classic Hollywood glamour with edgy rock and roll style, earned her a reputation as one of the most talented and innovative makeup artists in the industry.
It was during this time that Lori Anne met Johnny Depp, who was just starting his career as an actor. The two quickly fell in love and were married in 1983. While their marriage would ultimately end in divorce, their relationship would have a profound impact on Lori Anne’s life and career, propelling her to even greater success in the entertainment industry.
Lori Anne Allison’s career as a makeup artist spans over three decades, during which she has worked on numerous film, television, and music projects. Her unique style, which blends classic Hollywood glamour with edgy rock and roll aesthetics, has earned her a reputation as one of the most innovative makeup artists in the entertainment industry.
Lori Anne’s early career in the 1980s saw her working on music videos for popular rock bands such as Guns N’ Roses, Aerosmith, and Ozzy Osbourne. Her bold and creative makeup looks quickly caught the attention of industry insiders, and she soon began working on film and television sets.
One of Lori Anne’s most notable collaborations was with the acclaimed director Tim Burton, for whom she worked as a makeup artist on several of his films, including “Edward Scissorhands” and “Batman Returns.” Her contributions to these films helped to create some of the most memorable and iconic characters in cinematic history.
Throughout her career, Lori Anne has also worked with numerous high-profile celebrities, including Christina Applegate, Demi Moore, and Amber Heard. Her expertise in makeup artistry has helped to enhance the beauty and style of these stars, earning her a reputation as one of the most sought-after makeup artists in Hollywood.
Despite her success, Lori Anne has remained humble and passionate about her work, always striving to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation in makeup artistry. Her contributions to the entertainment industry have left a lasting impact and continue to inspire aspiring makeup artists worldwide.
- Lori Anne Allison is a trained hairstylist as well as a makeup artist. She learned hairstyling alongside makeup artistry at beauty school.
- Lori Anne is an animal lover and has owned several pets throughout her life, including a dog named Gibson and a cat named Baby.
- In addition to her work as a makeup artist, Lori Anne is also an entrepreneur. She founded her own jewelry line, Serendipitous Love, which features unique and handcrafted pieces.
- Lori Anne is known for her philanthropic work and has been involved in several charitable organizations throughout her career. She has worked with organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to help raise funds and awareness for important causes.
- Lori Anne has remained relatively private about her personal life, preferring to keep her private life out of the public eye. She rarely gives interviews or appears in the media, instead choosing to focus on her work and personal interests.
Other Noteworthy Personalities
- Tommy Kono – Greatest American Weightlifter
- Masako Katsura – The First Lady Of Billiards
- Amanda Aldridge – British Opera Singer
- Hisaye Yamamoto – American Author
- Anne McLaren – British Geneticist
- Louise Jean McCary – Daughter of Actress Emma Stone
- Jaya Kelly – Popular American Singer And Daughter Of R Kelly
- Notti Osama – The Untold Story
- Kim Taehyung – South Korean Singer
- Kelly Piquet – Max Verstappen’s Brazilian Girlfriend
- Claudia Heffner Peltz – The Third Wife Of Nelson Peltz
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood – Elvis Presley’s Granddaughter
- Clara Chía Martí – Barcelona Star Gerard Piqué New Girlfriend
- Kylian Mbappé’s Girlfriend – Know Her Secret Life
- Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood – Lisa Marie Presley’s Daughter With Michael Lockwood
- William Shaner – American Olympic Sports Shooter
- Ángela Peralta – Opera Singer
- Ildaura Murillo-Rohde – Panamanian Nurse
- Edmond Dédé – American Musician And Composer
- Michiyo Tsujimura – Japanese Agricultural Scientist
- Jackie Sandler – American Model And Actress
- Dylan Arnold – American Actor
- Willa Fitzgerald – American actress
- Jessica Darrow – American Actress And Singer
- Phoebe Cates – American Former Actress
- Ramneek Sidhu – Indian Entrepreneur And Digital Marketer