Hassie Harrison is an American actress who has quickly made a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Born on March 20, 1990, in Dallas, Texas, Harrison initially pursued a career in modeling before transitioning to acting. She began her acting career in 2014 and has since appeared in several popular TV shows and movies. Here’s everything you need to know about Hassie Harrison, the American actress.
Must Watch: Did China Save US From Default?
Harrison’s breakthrough role came in 2016 when she landed a recurring role on the TBS comedy series “The Guest Book.” She played the character of Sam, a quirky, free-spirited woman who worked at the local diner. Her performance on the show was widely praised, and it helped her gain recognition in the industry.
Since then, Harrison has gone on to appear in several other popular TV shows, including “Tacoma FD,” “Yellowstone,” and “Heartstrings.” In 2020, she also starred in the movie “Fatman” alongside Mel Gibson, playing the character of Ruth. Harrison’s versatility as an actress has allowed her to take on a variety of roles, and she has quickly become a fan favorite.
Aside from acting, Harrison is also passionate about fitness and wellness. She often shares her workouts and healthy lifestyle on her social media accounts, inspiring others to take care of their physical and mental health. With her talent, dedication, and inspiring attitude, Hassie Harrison is undoubtedly one to watch in Hollywood.
Full Real Name: Hassie Harrison
Stage Name: Hassie Harrison
Date of Birth: March 20, 1990
Age (as of 2023): 33 years old
Place of Birth: Dallas, Texas, United States
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Net worth: Estimated to be around $1 million USD (as of 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Bachelor’s degree in theater from Southern Methodist University in Dallas
School/College: Southern Methodist University
Height (approx.): 5’8″ (173 cm)
Weight (approx.): 121 lbs (55 kg)
MUST WATCH: The Truth About COVID-19 Revealed In EU Parliament
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Hassie Harrison was born on March 20, 1990, in Dallas, Texas, to parents who were both educators. Growing up, Harrison was exposed to the world of arts and theater as her parents were both involved in community theater productions. She developed a love for performing at a young age and began taking dance classes and participating in local theater productions.
After completing high school, Harrison attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in theater. During her time at the university, she honed her acting skills and gained experience performing in various stage productions. She also began modeling during her college years and started to develop an interest in pursuing a career in the entertainment industry.
After graduating from college, Harrison moved to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress. She began attending auditions and landed her first acting role in the short film “A Light Beneath Their Feet” in 2014. Her performance in the film caught the attention of industry professionals, and she began to receive more acting opportunities.
Harrison’s early years in Los Angeles were challenging, and she struggled to make ends meet while pursuing her acting career. However, she remained determined and focused on her goals, working hard to improve her craft and make connections in the industry. Her hard work and dedication eventually paid off, and she went on to land several high-profile acting roles that helped to launch her career.
Hassie Harrison’s career began in 2014 with her debut acting role in the short film “A Light Beneath Their Feet.” She continued to build her acting resume, appearing in a few more short films before making her television debut in an episode of the series “Hart of Dixie” in 2015.
Harrison’s big break came in 2016 when she was cast in a recurring role in the TBS comedy series “The Guest Book.” She played the character of Sam, a free-spirited woman who worked at the local diner. Harrison’s performance on the show was widely praised, and it helped to establish her as a rising star in the industry.
Following the success of “The Guest Book,” Harrison landed a recurring role on the series “Tacoma FD” in 2019. She played the character of Lucy McConky, a paramedic who is one of the few women working at the fire department. Harrison’s performance on the show once again garnered critical acclaim and further solidified her reputation as a talented actress.
In 2020, Harrison starred in the movie “Fatman” alongside Mel Gibson, playing the character of Ruth. She also appeared in the series “Yellowstone,” portraying the character of Laramie, and starred in the episode “These Old Bones” of the Netflix anthology series “Heartstrings.”
Harrison’s career shows no signs of slowing down, and she continues to attract attention for her versatile acting abilities and natural charm. With her impressive talent and hard work, it is clear that Hassie Harrison is a force to be reckoned with in the entertainment industry.
- Hassie Harrison is an avid animal lover and has adopted several rescue animals, including two dogs and two cats.
- She is also passionate about environmental issues and has spoken out about the importance of sustainable living.
- In addition to acting, Harrison is also a skilled dancer and has trained in various dance styles, including ballet and modern dance.
- Harrison is a fitness enthusiast and enjoys practicing yoga, hiking, and other outdoor activities to stay in shape.
- She has appeared in several music videos, including for the band Colony House’s song “You & I” and for the artist Tim Montana’s song “American Thread.”
- Harrison is active on social media and has a large following on Instagram, where she shares photos and updates about her personal and professional life.
- She has a close relationship with her family, and often shares photos and posts about them on her social media accounts.
- Harrison is a supporter of several charitable organizations, including the Humane Society and the Environmental Defense Fund.
Other Noteworthy Personalities
- Tommy Kono – Greatest American Weightlifter
- Masako Katsura – The First Lady Of Billiards
- Amanda Aldridge – British Opera Singer
- Hisaye Yamamoto – American Author
- Anne McLaren – British Geneticist
- Louise Jean McCary – Daughter of Actress Emma Stone
- Jaya Kelly – Popular American Singer And Daughter Of R Kelly
- Notti Osama – The Untold Story
- Kim Taehyung – South Korean Singer
- Kelly Piquet – Max Verstappen’s Brazilian Girlfriend
- Claudia Heffner Peltz – The Third Wife Of Nelson Peltz
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood – Elvis Presley’s Granddaughter
- Clara Chía Martí – Barcelona Star Gerard Piqué New Girlfriend
- Kylian Mbappé’s Girlfriend – Know Her Secret Life
- Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood – Lisa Marie Presley’s Daughter With Michael Lockwood
- William Shaner – American Olympic Sports Shooter
- Ángela Peralta – Opera Singer
- Ildaura Murillo-Rohde – Panamanian Nurse
- Edmond Dédé – American Musician And Composer
- Michiyo Tsujimura – Japanese Agricultural Scientist
- Jackie Sandler – American Model And Actress
- Dylan Arnold – American Actor
- Willa Fitzgerald – American actress
- Glen Powell – American Actor
- Lori Anne Allison – Make-Up Artist And Johnny Depp’s Ex-Wife
- Cassie Howard – Major Character In HBO Series Euphoria
- Adrianne Palicki – American Actress
- Eduardo Franco – American Comedy Actor
- Angie Dickinson – American Actress