The Russian Defense Ministry stated on Thursday that one of the objectives of the US funded biological research laboratories in Ukraine was the development of bioweapons having the capability of targeting specific ethnic groups.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
EXCLUSIVE: US Biolabs in Ukraine
- Is Russia Targeting Secret US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine?
- US Embassy Removes All Evidence Of Ukraine Bioweapons Labs. Here Is All The Data
- Documents Expose Barack Obama Ordered Construction Of Biolabs In Ukraine To Create Dangerous Pathogens
- Finally US Confirms Russia Planned To Attack Dangerous Biolabs In Ukraine
- Russia Calls For Mandatory International Treaty To Ban Bioweapons
- 30 Bioweapons Labs Were Commissioned By Pentagon In Ukraine
- WHO Told Ukraine To Destroy High Threat Pathogens In Biolabs Violating Biological Weapons Convention
- US Biolabs In Ukraine Created Bioweapons To Target Certain Ethnic Groups
Kirillov stated that 350 cryocontainers containing blood serum specimens were sent from Ukraine’s Ministry of Health’s Public Health Centre to a reference laboratory for infectious illnesses at Australia’s Doherty Institute under the guise of evaluating antibody titers.
The Russian Defense Ministry procured files affirming that high-risk biological study in Ukraine is being led by US experts. The records also revealed that the US Defense Department bankrolled biological research in Ukraine, according to Kirillov.
He further claimed that Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland “indirectly” acknowledged American engagement in Ukrainian biological research as she stated that Washington was anxious about Russian seizure of Ukrainian biolabs.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
According to Kirillov, the biological research supported by the US in Ukraine comprised the programs “UP-2, UP-9, UP-10, aimed at studying the pathogens of anthrax and African swine fever.” The UP-4 project, for instance, is reported to have been under construction in labs across Kiev, Kharkov, and Odessa until 2020.
According to Kirillov, the Pentagon was likewise intrigued about insect vectors that might transmit severe infectious diseases.
The majority of the research paperwork has been already removed from Ukraine by the Americans, according to Kirillov.
Furthermore, biological labs in Ukraine and Georgia are collaborating on a project employing bats as biological weapon carriers, according to Kirillov.
Major General Igor Konashenkov, the Russian Defense Ministry’s spokesman, had expressed similar worries. He stated that US-funded biological facilities in Ukraine were doing trials with bat coronavirus specimens and researching the possibility of pathogen spread via wild birds moving between Russia, Ukraine, and other nations in the region.
Jen Psaki, White House press secretary, has rejected that the US is developing biological and chemical weapons in Ukraine.
According to Psaki, the United States is in “full compliance” with its commitments under the Chemical Weapons Convention and the Biological Weapons Convention, and it has no intentions to create or acquire such weaponry elsewhere in the world.
On the contrary, the World Health Organization (WHO) advised Ukraine to destroy ‘high-threat pathogens‘ in the country’s public health laboratories in order to prevent “any potential spills” that might infect the population during the Russian invasion – the pathogens that the US government officially denies exist in the labs.
A network comprised of some 30 bioweapons laboratories was formed in Ukraine, with the activities conducted in these labs being commissioned by the US Ministry of Defense, Russia’s Defense Ministry has announced.
Over the years, Russia has expressed alarm over US military-funded biowarfare labs in several of its neighboring countries. But since all of these cautions fell upon deaf ears, Russia is calling for a mandatory international treaty to ban bioweapons.
Sensitive biolabs documents deleted by US Embassy and published by GreatGameIndia expose that it was former US President Barack Obama himself who authorized the construction of biolabs in Ukraine for creating dangerous pathogens.