Just two days after GreatGameIndia reported that secret US Biolabs in Ukraine could be a targeted by Russians, the US Embassy removed all evidence of bioweapons labs in Ukraine from their website, while mainstream media branded it as disinformation. Now, we have official confirmation from US Under Secretary that Russia indeed planned to attack Bioweapons labs in Ukraine and that Washington was working with Kiev on dangerous pathogens in those labs authorized by former US President Barack Obama himself.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
EXCLUSIVE: US Biolabs in Ukraine
- Is Russia Targeting Secret US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine?
- US Embassy Removes All Evidence Of Ukraine Bioweapons Labs. Here Is All The Data
- Documents Expose Barack Obama Ordered Construction Of Biolabs In Ukraine To Create Dangerous Pathogens
- Finally US Confirms Russia Planned To Attack Dangerous Biolabs In Ukraine
- Russia Calls For Mandatory International Treaty To Ban Bioweapons
- 30 Bioweapons Labs Were Commissioned By Pentagon In Ukraine
- WHO Told Ukraine To Destroy High Threat Pathogens In Biolabs Violating Biological Weapons Convention
US Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has confirmed that Washington has been involved in an effort to make sure no “materials” Ukraine keeps in its biolabs end up with the Russian military.
“Ukraine has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned… Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of,” Nuland said on Tuesday as she testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.
“We’re working with Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach,” she added.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Ukraine has "biological research facilities," says Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland, when asked by Sen Rubio if Ukraine has biological or chemical weapons, and says she's worried Russia may get them. But she says she's 100% sure if there's a biological attack, it's Russia. pic.twitter.com/uo3dHDMfAS— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 8, 2022
The Russian military previously claimed that the Ukrainian authorities have been hastily destroying dangerous materials, including highly pathogenic bacterial and viral agents they kept in laboratories linked to the Pentagon.
On Monday, Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov said the documents seen by the Russian military suggest that some of these laboratories worked with anthrax, among other things. Kirillov also claimed that the only reason Kiev reportedly moved to destroy the materials was out of concern that Russian experts “will highly likely prove Ukraine and the US have been in violation of the Biological Weapons Convention,” once they study the samples.
While Moscow has expressed concern over the development of US funded bioweapons in Ukraine, Nuland appeared to preemptively blame Russia for any potential release of hazardous materials amid the ongoing military conflict.
Nuland agreed with Senator Marco Rubio that if a chemical or biological “incident” or “attack” takes place in Ukraine, then Russia would be the culprit.
“There is no doubt in my mind, senator, and it is a classic Russian technique to blame on the other guy what they’re planning to do themselves,” she said.
Kiev has denied it was designing bioweapons. The Pentagon said speculation about its involvement in these programs in former Soviet state is ‘Russian disinformation’.
However, just two days after GreatGameIndia reported that secret US Biolabs in Ukraine could be a targeted by Russians, the US Embassy removed all evidence of bioweapons labs in Ukraine from their website, while mainstream media branded it as disinformation.
Furthermore, GreatGameIndia has also published documents exposing that it was former US President Barack Obama himself who authorized these biolabs in Ukraine for handling dangerous pathogens.