A network comprised of some 30 bioweapons laboratories was formed in Ukraine, with the activities conducted in these labs being commissioned by the US Ministry of Defense, Russia’s Defense Ministry has announced.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
EXCLUSIVE: US Biolabs in Ukraine
- Is Russia Targeting Secret US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine?
- US Embassy Removes All Evidence Of Ukraine Bioweapons Labs. Here Is All The Data
- Documents Expose Barack Obama Ordered Construction Of Biolabs In Ukraine To Create Dangerous Pathogens
- Finally US Confirms Russia Planned To Attack Dangerous Biolabs In Ukraine
- Russia Calls For Mandatory International Treaty To Ban Bioweapons
- 30 Bioweapons Labs Were Commissioned By Pentagon In Ukraine
- WHO Told Ukraine To Destroy High Threat Pathogens In Biolabs Violating Biological Weapons Convention
Lt. Gen. Igor Kirillov, head of the Russian Armed Forces’ Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Protection Troops, stated that the biolabs’ activities, as well as the “so called reform program of Ukraine’s healthcare system executed by the US” have led to an increase in cases of “highly dangerous and economically significant infections.”
Russian MoD has shown a map of biological labs in Ukraine: the marks on the map represent locations of sanitary and epidemiological laboratories and research institutes.
According to Kirillov, biological laboratiries in Lvov were conducting work with infectious agents of plague, anthrax, and brucellosis, while the labs in Kharkov and Poltava were working with infectious agents of diphtheria, salmonellosis, and dysentery.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Kirillov also declared that the government in Kiev had sent to the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in the United States thousands of patient’s serum samples, primarily from patients of “Slavic ethniticy,” under the pretext of testing COVID-19 treatment methods.
This week, the Russian military stated that Ukrainian authorities had instructed the disposal of severely infectious specimens held in US-backed biological labs around the nation.
According to the Russian foreign ministry, the documents show that both Ukraine and the United States violated the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention (BWC), which both countries signed and ratified. According to the report, the order to eliminate the samples was a move to conceal treaty infractions.
Over the years, Russia has expressed alarm over US military-funded biowarfare labs in several of its neighboring countries. But since all of these cautions fell upon deaf ears, Russia is calling for a mandatory international treaty to ban bioweapons.
Sensitive biolabs documents deleted by US Embassy and published by GreatGameIndia expose that it was former US President Barack Obama himself who authorized the construction of biolabs in Ukraine for creating dangerous pathogens.