It was the World Health Organization (WHO) advised Ukraine to destroy ‘high-threat pathogens‘ in the country’s public health laboratories in order to prevent “any potential spills” that might infect the population during the Russian invasion.
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
EXCLUSIVE: US Biolabs in Ukraine
- Is Russia Targeting Secret US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine?
- US Embassy Removes All Evidence Of Ukraine Bioweapons Labs. Here Is All The Data
- Documents Expose Barack Obama Ordered Construction Of Biolabs In Ukraine To Create Dangerous Pathogens
- Finally US Confirms Russia Planned To Attack Dangerous Biolabs In Ukraine
- Russia Calls For Mandatory International Treaty To Ban Bioweapons
- 30 Bioweapons Labs Were Commissioned By Pentagon In Ukraine
- WHO Told Ukraine To Destroy High Threat Pathogens In Biolabs Violating Biological Weapons Convention
“As part of this work, WHO has strongly recommended to the Ministry of Health in Ukraine and other responsible bodies to destroy high-threat pathogens to prevent any potential spills,” said the UN agency reports Reuters.
The report comes after a tense back-and-forth between US and Russian officials over “dangerous” biolabs in the country – with Russia, accusing the US military of involvement in Ukraine’s biolabs.
A network comprised of some 30 bioweapons laboratories was formed in Ukraine, with the activities conducted in these labs being commissioned by the US Ministry of Defense, Russia’s Defense Ministry has announced.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Russian MoD has shown a map of biological labs in Ukraine: the marks on the map represent locations of sanitary and epidemiological laboratories and research institutes.
According to Kirillov, biological laboratiries in Lvov were conducting work with infectious agents of plague, anthrax, and brucellosis, while the labs in Kharkov and Poltava were working with infectious agents of diphtheria, salmonellosis, and dysentery.
According to the Russian foreign ministry, the documents show that both Ukraine and the United States violated the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention (BWC), which both countries signed and ratified. According to the report, the order to eliminate the samples was a move to conceal treaty infractions.
The US has denied the allegations – issuing (among other things) a Thursday statement that “The United States does not have chemical or biological weapons labs in Ukraine,” adding that America “does not develop or possess chemical and biological weapons anywhere.”
FACT: The United States does not have chemical and biological weapons labs in Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/cB9ZrH8vCo— Department of State (@StateDept) March 10, 2022
On Tuesday, US Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland acknowledged that Ukraine “has biological research facilities, which, in fact, we are now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of. So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.”
Ukraine has "biological research facilities," says Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland, when asked by Sen Rubio if Ukraine has biological or chemical weapons, and says she's worried Russia may get them. But she says she's 100% sure if there's a biological attack, it's Russia. pic.twitter.com/uo3dHDMfAS— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) March 8, 2022
The UN Security Council will convene on Friday at Russia’s request to discuss the claims.
Over the years, Russia has expressed alarm over US military-funded biowarfare labs in several of its neighboring countries. But since all of these cautions fell upon deaf ears, Russia is calling for a mandatory international treaty to ban bioweapons.
Sensitive biolabs documents deleted by US Embassy and published by GreatGameIndia expose that it was former US President Barack Obama himself who authorized the construction of biolabs in Ukraine for creating dangerous pathogens.