The US invested upwards of $200 million on labs in Ukraine conducting dangerous biological activities. On Thursday, the Russian Defense Ministry claimed that these US-funded biological facilities in Ukraine were performing research with bat coronavirus samples.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
EXCLUSIVE: US Biolabs in Ukraine
- Is Russia Targeting Secret US Bioweapons Labs In Ukraine?
- US Embassy Removes All Evidence Of Ukraine Bioweapons Labs. Here Is All The Data
- Documents Expose Barack Obama Ordered Construction Of Biolabs In Ukraine To Create Dangerous Pathogens
- Finally US Confirms Russia Planned To Attack Dangerous Biolabs In Ukraine
- Russia Calls For Mandatory International Treaty To Ban Bioweapons
- 30 Bioweapons Labs Were Commissioned By Pentagon In Ukraine
- WHO Told Ukraine To Destroy High Threat Pathogens In Biolabs Violating Biological Weapons Convention
- US Biolabs In Ukraine Created Bioweapons To Target Certain Ethnic Groups
- US Funded Biolabs In Ukraine Conducted Research Into Bat Coronavirus
Furthermore, the labs were investigating the potential transmission of viruses via wild birds moving between Russia, Ukraine, and other nations in the region.
According to Konashenkov, the Russian Defense Ministry will shortly release the records obtained from Ukrainian biolaboratories, and also the findings of their assessment.
According to Igor Kirillov, the Russian armed forces’ chief of radiation, chemical, and biological defense, the Russian armed forces detected 30 biological compounds in Ukraine on March 7, which were potentially used in the manufacturing of bio weapons.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
The Russian Ministry of Defense stated that the US invested upwards of $200 million on the activities of biological labs in Ukraine – the laboratories of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry’s central sanitary and epidemiological directorate engaged in the US military biological program.
The Wuhan Institute of Virology, which altered bat coronaviruses identical to COVID-19 to make them more deadly to people, seems to have done similar work on influenza. The controversial Wuhan lab experimented on weaponizing influenza strain to infect humans.
After Indian scientists were forced to withdraw their study concluding Coronavirus was injected with HIV AIDS virus amidst massive online criticism from Social Media experts, Indian authorities launched an investigation against China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.
The Indian government has ordered an inquiry into a study conducted in the Northeastern state of Nagaland (close to China) by researchers from the U.S. and China on bats and humans carrying antibodies to deadly viruses like Ebola.
India has also asked the American frontline public health agency, the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to stop funding virus research studies in the country. CDC was caught funding Karnataka’s Manipal Center for Virus Research (MCVR) for secretly carrying out research on the lethal Nipah virus – a pathogen considered potential bioweapon.
The fact that an under-qualified private laboratory was secretly handling a dangerous virus under government’s nose at the behest of a foreign agency has raised major concerns within the health ministry apparatus.
While the US initially dismissed reports of its biowarfare laboratories in Ukraine as “fake,” Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Victoria Nuland acknowledged the presence of US-funded “biological research facilities” in the nation on Tuesday.
It was the World Health Organization (WHO) advised Ukraine to destroy ‘high-threat pathogens‘ in the country’s public health laboratories in order to prevent “any potential spills” that might infect the population during the Russian invasion.
The Russian Defense Ministry stated on Thursday that one of the objectives of the US funded biological research laboratories in Ukraine was the development of bioweapons having the capability of targeting specific ethnic groups.
For years, Moscow has expressed worry about the actions of US-funded biolabs in Ukraine as well as other post-Soviet republics such as Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Armenia, and Georgia.
But since all of these cautions fell upon deaf ears, Russia is calling for a mandatory international treaty to ban bioweapons.
Sensitive biolabs documents deleted by US Embassy and published by GreatGameIndia expose that it was former US President Barack Obama himself who authorized the construction of biolabs in Ukraine for creating dangerous pathogens.