A 36 year old homemaker reportedly collapsed and died on the road after second dose of vaccine in Hegganahalli, under mysterious circumstances. Incident took place on Friday morning in Rajagopala Nagar in north Bengaluru.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
A complaint was filed by Dinesh, husband of Mangala, a resident of Laxman Nagar near Kamakshipalya, expressing suspicion over the sudden death of his wife.
Police has registered an FIR on the complaint and are investigating the death, reported Deccan Herald.
In his complaint, Dinesh said Mangala had been to the Hegganahalli govt. health centre to get the second dose of COVID vaccine.
Mangala was back home at 11:20 a.m. after getting vaccinated. Police said that she met a family friend at the marketplace to pay chit fund dues, 5 minutes after returning home.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
“Half way through, she collapsed. Locals immediately rushed her to the nearby hospital, where she was declared brought dead,” a police official said.
In his complaint, Dinesh said, “My wife was healthy and doing dine. Within half an hour of vaccination, she died of complications. I suspect COVID vaccine may have caused her death and request a thorough investigation.”
A senior police official said the exact reason of the death will be known after autopsy.
In yet another incident, a father of five daughters said, “I still curse myself for persuading my wife to take the vaccine. I thought it would save us from the virus but it killed her.”
He said after the death of his wife no one in the family and even the neighbors are willing to take the COVID vaccine.
Meanwhile, nerve disorder Guillain Barre Syndrome has been officially added as a side effect for the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine branded as Covishield in India.