According to the Director of the Moscow based Microbiology Research Institute, herd immunity saved Russia from Coronavirus. He attributed lower Coronavirus death rates in Russia to higher herd immunity among Russians.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
The coronavirus death rate in Russia is much lower than in other countries due to the higher herd immunity among Russians, Director of the Gamalei Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology Alexander Gintsburg said on Monday.
“Three to four times [66%-75%] lower, we’re at the tail end of the list, since the herd immunity of our fellow countrymen, I am extremely confident, is much higher than that of European and American citizens,” Gingsburg said in an interview aired on Rossiya-24 TV.
According to the latest statistics, over 4,815,000 people have been infected with the novel coronavirus worldwide and more than 316,000 deaths have been reported. In addition, so far, over 1,863,000 individuals have recovered from the illness across the globe.
To date, a total of 290,678 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Russia, with 70,209 patients having recovered from the virus. Russia’s latest data indicates 2,722 fatalities nationwide.