US Naval Air Force has reported that E-2D Advanced Hawkeye which is an US Navy surveillance plane has crashed off the coast of Virginia due to unknown reasons.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
A US Navy surveillance jet crashed off the coast of Virginia on Wednesday evening. One person died and two individuals were rescued.
The E-2D Advanced Hawkeye was on a regular exercise when it crashed around 1930 ET, according to Lt. Cmdr. Rob Myers, a public affairs officer with Naval Air Force Atlantic who told so to local news WAVY.
Three persons were on board at the time of the incident, according to Myers. Two of the passengers were critically injured and rescued, while a third was discovered dead inside the jet.
The surveillance plane, which was utilised for war management command and control, went down in the Chincoteague Bay near Wildcat Marsh, some 29 miles south of Ocean City, Maryland, according to the Coast Guard.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Before the jet crashed, civilian military plane observers published the plane’s unusual flying route.
The incident is being investigated, according to WAVY. The cause of the plane crash is unknown.
Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va., stated that she is “continuing to monitor the Navy plane crash in Accomack County. I’m keeping our naval aviators, their families, and our first responders in my thoughts and prayers tonight as rescue and recovery efforts continue.”
Only a few weeks earlier, another US military plane crashed in Norway during a training exercise, killing four Marines. When the MV-22B Osprey went down, it was taking part in a NATO training that had nothing to do with the war in Ukraine.