Twitter has shadowbanned GreatGameIndia search suggestions without any notice or intimation for violation of its terms of service. The censorship was put in effect after we published a detailed report on how the new CIA Director William Burns could be a Chinese agent.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Update: Twitter removed the search suggestions ban on GreatGameIndia hours after the publication of this article.
What is Search Suggestion Ban?
According to Shadowban website,
This type of ban causes an account to not populate search suggestions and people search results when it is searched for while being logged out. Twitter seems to take tie strength or a similar metric into account. While an account may be suggested to users you are strongly tied to, it may not be shown to others.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
The censorship was put in effect after we published a detailed report on how the new CIA Director William Burns could be a Chinese agent also detailing how a Chinese spy was appointed to the Board of Directors on Twitter.
Meanwhile, in a move against Big Tech censorship of free speech, Poland is planning to make censoring of social media accounts illegal.
“Algorithms or the owners of corporate giants should not decide which views are right and which are not,” said the prime minister of Poland, Mateusz Morawiecki. “There can be no consent to censorship.”