Is Sars-Cov-2 airborne HIV? Two days ago, an interesting article came out:
This article was not written by a bunch of random scientists, but instead was written by people from the Wuhan Institute of Virology, including the infamous batwoman Shi Zheng-Li. Just keep this in mind. It was originally submitted in Sep 2021 and revised in January 2022, so it does not involve Omicron.
The article is saying the following:
- Many patients who had severe Sars-Cov-2 had “lymphopenia”, that is, depletion of the all important immune T lymphocyte cells
- This depletion was caused by cellular suicide (apoptosis) of T cells after infection
- In experimental setups involving infecting laboratory cell lines of human T cells, Sars-Cov-2 virus was able to penetrate and infect T cells
- This tropism (attraction to) T cells and ability to infect them was UNRELATED to the usual way Sars-Cov-2 infects other cells, such as lung cells, that express ACE2 and TMPRSS2 receptors, because T cells do not have those receptors.
- Infection of T cells occurs via “LFA-1, the protein [that] exclusively expresses in multiple leukocytes”
- It turns out that HIV’s gp120 protein is the one that “Activates LFA-1 on CD4 T-Lymphocytes and Increases Cell Susceptibility to LFA-1-Targeting Leukotoxin”
- I would like to remind you that HIV’s gp120 protein also was mysteriously transplanted into Sars-Cov-2
- Additionally, gp120 protein is located in the spike protein of Sars-Cov-2, and spike protein is used in all “Covid vaccines”.
So, now we have a full new mystery: Sars-Cov-2 destroys immune T cells just like HIV does, Sars-Cov-2 has a transplanted gp120 HIV insert, and it is that specific gp120 insert that allows HIV to enter lymphocytes via the same LFA-1 receptor!
Let’s look at this more closely:
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
T Lymphocytes are cells that are responsible for killing infected or cancerous cells.
On this graph from the article, you can see dramatic declines in T cells, and also specific big declines of CD4 and CD8 cells:
For example, the picture above shows that both CD4 and CD8 cells decline.
Then the authors explain how they performed genetic tests to make sure that the T cells actually get infected:
HIV and Sars-Cov-2 Use gp120 to Enter T cells
The primary mechanism of AIDS is depletion of CD4 cells. For Sars-Cov-2, we see depletion of CD4 and CD8 cells as well. Science has long answered how HIV infects T cells (1991):
The news here is that Sars-Cov-2 also infects T cells, and Sars-Cov-2 also has the gp120 insert:
Remember that for the last two years we have heard how Sars-Cov-2 infects cells expressing ACE-2 receptor ad TMPRSS2 protein. Guess what, our T-cells have neither of those!
So, how do they get infected? The WIV article that I am discussing, conveniently, found the mechanism: it is a so called LFA-1 receptor.
Amazingly enough, if you still believe in coincidences, HIV also uses the same LFA-1 receptor to enter lymphocytes, and uses the same gp120 protein to facilitate the entry.
From the articles cited, we can see that
- Covid-19 causes lymphocytopenia (depletion of lymphocytes) in real life patients
- HIV causes depletion of lymphocytes also
- Both Sars-Cov-2 and HIV use the same receptor LFA-1 to enter T cells
- HIV uses gp120 protein to bind to LFA-1 receptor
- Sars-Cov-2 also has gp120 insert as well, mysteriously
And, therefore, the effect of Sars-Cov-2 and HIV on lymphocytes is in many ways similar.
The bats, sitting it Chinese caves a thousand miles from WIV, were clearly very smart when they decided to add gp120 to their natural coronaviruses!
Word of Caution
Before we all get overly excited, please note that this is very much work in progress. I believe very strongly that most people who have mild Covid do NOT develop permanent lymphopenia.
How do I know? I am one of them.
My own Test Results
Very conveniently, I had blood tests before, during and after my own Covid. My health care provider lets me see the history of my test results. This became very handy when writing this article.
They show, amazingly, that during Covid I did actually have much reduced lymphocytes, that fortunately recovered. During Covid, which was relatively mild, my lymphocytes dropped almost to the lowest range!
Fortunately, 10 months after infection, they recovered.
Covid Vaccine Spike Protein Causes Lymphopenia Also
So, spike protein in Sars-Cov-2 has gp120, we know that it affects lymphocytes, and “Covid Vaccines” also make spike protein.
A question arises, does “Covid Vaxx” also cause lymphopenia?
A search on OpenVaers reveals 312 reports of lymphopenia, spanning 26 pages:
Obviously, the real number of instances of lymphopenia after vaccination is much higher that openVAERS entries, for many obvious reasons. I will let someone else research that.
Igor Chudov is an author and owner of a popular math website while also running a business. This article was originally published on Substack.