The French National Academy of Medicine has urged people to avoid talking and phone calls on subway, packed buses and trains, where social distancing is impossible.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
The French National Academy of Medicine said in a statement:
“The compulsory mask-wearing on public transport, where physical distance cannot be respected, must be paired with a very simple precaution: avoid talking and making phone calls.”
The High Council of Public Health, which advises the French government, earlier recommended an increase in the minimum social distancing requirement from one to two meters.
The news comes as French Health Minister Olivier Veran urged everyone to wear higher-grade respirator-type FFP2 masks.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
According to reports, the French government is considering making the FFP2s mandatory, following the examples of Germany and Austria where people were told recently to wear surgical and other higher-grade masks in supermarkets and on public transport.
The French recommendation come at a time when a German court in a landmark ruling has declared that COVID-19 lockdowns imposed by the government are unconstitutional.
For latest updates on the outbreak check out our Coronavirus Coverage.