Lunden Alexis Roberts, the woman who gave birth to Hunter’s secret lovechild, a 4-year-old daughter named Navy Joan Roberts requested that the child be given the Biden surname, but the Biden family has disowned her.
Must Watch: Would you live on 3D Printed Mars for a year for $60,000?
Born: 2018 (age 4 years)
Great-grandparents: Catherine Eugenia Finnegan, Robert Neil Hunter, Louise Basl Hunter
Parents: Hunter Biden, Lunden Alexis Roberts
Aunts: Ashley Biden, Naomi Biden
Grandparents: Joe Biden, Neilia Hunter
Uncle: Beau Biden
- On Saturday night, after Joe Biden announced he won the 2020 presidential election, he welcomed six of his grandchildren on stage
- Missing was Navy Joan Roberts – the two-year-old daughter Hunter Biden fathered with stripper Lunden Roberts then shamefully denied was his
- The child’s name, sex and location has remained a secret until now but DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal she is happily growing up in rural Arkansas
- The recovering drug addict has never met Navy Joan, never seen her photo and ‘could not identify the child out of a photo lineup’, according to court filings by Roberts
- Her family have never discussed the toddler in public but when she turned two in August, Roberts’ sister Randi Jo posted a rare photo of Navy Joan on Facebook
- Roberts and Hunter had a brief fling in late 2017 after reportedly meeting up at the Mpire Club, a strip joint in Washington, D.C. where Lunden worked
- She was born August 2018 and a remained secret until Roberts filed for paternity and child support in May 2019 – days after Hunter married Melissa Cohen
- Having initially denied Navy Joan was his, Hunter was forced to take a DNA test in November 2019 which proved once and for all that he was the father
- Scandal-plagued Hunter, 50, settled the paternity case for an undisclosed figure – rumored to be within the region of $2.5m this March
- A close friend of Hunter Biden’s baby mama Lunden Roberts tells DailyMail.com that Joe Biden refuses to provide protection for Hunter’s lovechild Navy Joan
- Last month Roberts, 31, called the cops claiming her cage fighter ex-fiancé Princeton Foster bombarded her with threats
- She claims he punched a dent in her car, slashed the wires to her security cameras and made frightening comments about three-year-old Navy
- DailyMail.com understands that President Biden has been ‘made aware’ of Roberts’ ordeal and the alleged threat to his granddaughter
- ‘The President frequently talks about his love and pride for his grandchildren. But if he really cared he would have done something by now,’ Roberts’ friend said
- ‘The Secret Service would act at the drop of a dime if someone threatened any of the other Biden kids – but it’s like Navy Joan doesn’t matter’
Who is Navy Joan Roberts
Little Navy Joan Roberts is the four-year-old daughter of Hunter Biden bore out of wedlock with Lunden Alexis Roberts four years ago. Hunter used to be a frequent visitor of the club where Roberts works as a stripper. For the second year in a row, the Biden family has left out Navy from the stocking display at the White House.
According to the Daily Mail, it is reported that though Navy was born in August 2018, the Biden family, including Hunter has never met the child. Raised by her mother in Arkansas, Navy has no access to Secret Service protection that is accessible to the Bidens. Navy is the fourth of the 52-year-old Hunter’s five children born while he was still committed to Hallie Biden, widow of his brother Beau Biden. It was after his death in 2015 suffering from brain cancer that Hunter and Hallie got together.
How Navy Joan Roberts’s parents met
In the past, Hunter Biden frequently drops by the club where Roberts performs as a stripper.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
According to the Daily Mail, Hunter first disputed being Navy Joan Roberts’ father and said that he had no memories of meeting with Roberts. However, they were both there at the Mpire Club in Washington, DC, when she gave a performance as “Dallas.”
Following the DNA test that established Hunter was the father, Hunter and Roberts reached a $2.5 million settlement in 2020. He currently provides Navy Joan Roberts with healthcare and pays monthly child support.
Biden family disowns Navy Joan Roberts
According to the Daily Beast, which cited the Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette, the Biden family has stayed “estranged” from Hunter Biden’s 4-year-old daughter and “seemingly wants nothing to do with the child.”
Lunden Alexis Roberts, the woman who gave birth to Hunter’s secret lovechild, requested in court documents on Tuesday that the toddler, Navy Joan Roberts, be given the Biden surname because the name is “now synonymous with being well educated, successful, financially acute, and politically powerful.”
The Bidens, in contrast, have totally disregarded the President’s granddaughter, omitting her from the 46th presidential inauguration and apparently refused to provide security assistance to the mother-daughter pair despite threats of domestic violence from Roberts’ ex.
The filing claims that the Biden family is still “estranged from the child, to the extent this is misconduct or neglect, it can be rectified by changing her last name to Biden so that she may undeniably be known to the world as the child of the defendant and member of the prestigious Biden family,” citing President Biden, Jill Biden, and Hunter’s late brother Beau as examples of successful people with the last name.
Roberts, originally from Batesville and an Arkansas State University graduate, met Hunter Biden while she was living in Washington, D.C., and worked for him, Lancaster previously said.
The child, initially referred to in the case as “Baby Doe,” was born in August 2018; the paternity suit followed in May 2019, days after Hunter Biden’s marriage to a South African filmmaker, the former Melissa Cohen.
A DNA test showed, “with near scientific certainty,” that Biden is Baby Doe’s father, Judge Holly Meyer declared in a January 2020 order. That month the parties agreed on temporary child support until the issue was resolved. -Northwest Arkansas Democrat Gazette
In his 2021 book “Beautiful Things,” Hunter Biden stated that he contested Roberts’ paternity claim because, as a crackhead, he had no memory of the event that caused the pregnancy.
“The other women I’d been with during rampages since my divorce were hardly the dating type. We would satisfy our immediate needs and little else,” wrote Hunter, adding “I’m not proud of it.”
Hunter, according to Roberts, has a “long, and lengthy, history of attempting to avoid discovery by filing endless and recurrent motions for protective orders. Additionally, this case was finally resolved the first time when this court denied the defendant’s motion for a protective order relating to discovery.”
In order to gather proof of Hunter’s “well-established history of a lavish lifestyle,” Roberts has asked for a list of his residences from the last ten years as well as a list of the cars he’s owned or driven in the previous five years.
“[Biden] objects and refuses to provide all the requested information. Instead, [Biden] seeks a protective order,” reads a filing. She’s also requested information related to a federal investigation into Hunter’s “tax affairs.”
“This information is relevant to determine if, as Federal authorities insinuated, the defendant failed to disclose all his income as this goes to earning capability and Mr. Biden’s credibility.”