Sakurajima volcano in Japan is currently erupting, and this has triggered the evacuation of surrounding people as well as the highest degree of emergency notifications. Here’s a list of countries with the most active volcanoes.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Japan’s southernmost volcano, Sakurajima, erupted late on Sunday, prompting evacuation plans and the strongest degree of caution, a Level 5 alert.
The volcano, which previously erupted in January, is among the most active in the nation, according to CNN.
With 58 active volcanoes, only Indonesia seems to have more recent eruptions.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
With 42 active volcanoes, the United States is right behind Japan, thanks to the volcanic regions in and around Hawaii and Alaska. Two Pacific Island countries and two countries from Latin America are listed among the top 10. The most active volcanoes in Europe are found in Iceland and France, which also contains active volcanoes in French Polynesia and the overseas departments of Guadalupe, Reunion, and the Comoros.