In the latest development on W.H.O vs Indian Government face-off over COVID-19 deaths in India, sources hinted at vaccine lobby role in W.H.O report. The sources said that the vaccine lobby’s main aim was to influence state polls by W.H.O report.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
A report by the WHO released last week claimed that there were an estimated 4.7 million deaths in India in 2020 and 2021, directly or indirectly attributable to the pandemic. The apex public health agency said that these numbers are the highest so far for any country and constitute around a third of the 15 million COVID-related deaths at the global scale.
This is in stark contrast to the official data from India. As of December 2021, India officially recorded around 4.8 lakh deaths related to COVID-19. As of May, India has officially over 5.2 lakh deaths. The WHO’s figure is around 10 times the government’s tally.
Indian officials have bristled at any estimate that exceeds the official count, questioning researchers’ methodology.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Recently, even Bloomberg tried to stoke tensions between India and Russia. Despite pressure from the US and European partners, India has refused to abandon its energy partnership with Moscow as oil prices rise. Recently, India was forced to slam Bloomberg for causing tensions amidst India-Russia oil deal.
Watch news report below: