Roulette is one of the most popular online casino games. You can easily access roulette games from most top-rated online casinos. Unlike other online casino games, which require some element of skill, roulette games rely entirely on luck. This is excellent news for new online casino players. However, there are several things you must consider to make your roulette gaming more enjoyable.
Must Watch: Would you live on 3D Printed Mars for a year for $60,000?
Tips To Win Online Roulette
- European and French Roulette offer the best tips. There are three main roulette variants on the best online roulette casinos: American, French, and European. In addition, each variant comes with a different layout and house edge. Usually, European roulette offers a house edge of 2.63%.
- Outside wagers are your best bet. It is advisable to go for outside bets for the best chances of winning. You place these types of bets on groups rather than numbers. For instance, you can wager on odd or even, black or red, 19-46 or 1-18. You can also place column bets or dozen bets. Although the payouts are lower, you’ll have a higher chance of winning.
- Try combination bets. This bet allows you to bet on two, three, four, five, or six individual numbers. You place these wagers in the lines in-between numbers on the roulette table. While they cost more, you’ll get larger payouts in the long run.
- Manage your bankroll. This applies to all gambling games. Please manage your bankroll wisely. Set betting limits for yourself and stop when you reach them.
How to Place Bets On an Online Roulette
As mentioned earlier, it would help to know the basics of the game before you play. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to play the game:
- Place your bet: The moment you’re in the game, you’re ready to place your first wager. Select the chip size you want to wager with. After that, click on the table layout to bet.
- The Dealer spins the Wheel: After placing your bet, click the “Spin” button. This will set the wheel in motion and drop the ball into the wheel.
- The Result: The wheel stops, and the ball settles in a pocket. You’ll win if you’ve correctly predicted the final landing place.
- Collect Your Winnings: If you’ve been lucky, the dealer will issue your payout. Your payout will depend on your wager’s size.
- Spin Again or Change Bet: After that, you can spin the roulette wheel again or change your bet. You can keep playing for as long as your betting strategy allows.
Popular Roulette Betting Systems
There are several roulette betting systems. Some seasoned roulette players ensure that over time you’ll beat the house. In a real sense, you cannot really influence a game’s outcome because where the ball lands is a matter of luck. But, the strategies can help you protect your bankroll.
Here are some betting systems you should consider:
- Martingale: In this strategy, you only make even-money wagers. Each time you lose, you double your bet. Using this system ensures you reduce the chances of losing your entire bankroll.
- Labouchere: This system requires players to decide how much money they want to win. You’ll then change the amount you’re wagering based on whether you are losing or winning. It works by allowing you to visualize how much more you must win to hit your target.
- Fibonacci: with this strategy, you’ll place bets based on the Fibonacci mathematical sequence. If you win, you move to the next number, but if you lose, you go two steps back in the sequence.
- D’Alembert: this betting system also encourages you to increase your bets when you lose. It is a low-risk betting system, and you’re unlikely to lose your bankroll when using this strategy.