Chinese government-run media People’s Daily tweeted a video of the strange occurrence and dubbed it the “great sheep mystery.” Hundreds of sheep walked in a circle for 12 days in China and nobody knows why.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
In China, hundreds of sheep continued to walk inexplicably in a circle for 12 days. The strange behavior was caught on tape and is now widely popular online.
The flock of sheep reportedly circled a farm in Inner Mongolia, China, for about two weeks while moving in a clockwise direction.
There are reportedly 34 pens in all at the farm, according to their owner, a woman only known as Ms Miao. However, only the sheep in pen 13 demonstrated their eerie, incessant walking behavior. She added that a few sheep initially began to circle before being joined by others.
Chinese government-run media People’s Daily tweeted a video of the strange occurrence and dubbed it the “great sheep mystery.” “Hundreds of sheep walk in a circle for over 10 days in N China’s Inner Mongolia. The sheep are healthy and the reason for the weird behavior is still a mystery,” People’s Daily wrote.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Although it is unknown what prompted the sheep to circle, some people on social media speculated that it may have been Listeriosis, often known as “circling disease.”
“Initially, affected animals are anorectic, depressed, and disoriented. They may propel themselves into corners, lean against stationary objects, or circle toward the affected side,” reads an entry describing the disease on the Merck Manual.