In Western Australia, a mother of five with a terminal illness has been told her children can’t visit her in hospital in her final days due to upgraded COVID restrictions.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Despite her entire family being vaccinated against COVID, Jo Gittos was told that due to the state of Western Australia’s “red alert” restrictions for hospitals, her children and her mother will not be allowed to visit during what are likely her final weeks to live.