I’m putting together a public directory so that people worldwide can find lawyers who are willing and able to take on the establishment.
Lawyers: Register your services here
Clients: View the directory here
COVID litigation conference links: Description Register
Areas covered by this directory of legal services:
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
- Employer Mandates: State/federal, ADA, worker’s compensation, individual & class action plaintiffs
- Education Mandates: Public & private K-12 schools, public & private universities, Title 10, coercion, informed consent, fraud, conflicts of interest.
- Medical License: Medical board certification, tortious interference, First Amendment, fraud, libel, violation of Administrative Procedures (APA or equivalent)
- Fraud: False Claims Act, pharma fraud, VAERS fraud, SBA and PPP fraud, whistleblower protection
- Civil Rights: Public access/accommodation, ADA, informed consent (state agencies), due process, religious liberty, First Amendment
- Censorship: First Amendment, collusion, racketeering (federal agencies)
- Vaccine Injury: Includes liability, informed consent, mandates by institutions, VICP, CICP
- Hospital Negligence: Includes Remdesivir, denial of early treatment protocols, vaccine coercion
- Mass Torts: Includes Covid vaccine injury and hospital misuse of Remdesivir
Steven Todd Kirsch is an American entrepreneur. He has started several companies and was one of two people who independently invented the optical mouse. This article was originally published on Steve Kirsch’s newsletter.
GreatGameIndia is being actively targeted by powerful forces who do not wish us to survive. Your contribution, however small help us keep afloat. We accept voluntary payment for the content available for free on this website via UPI, PayPal and Bitcoin.
Lawsuits are for pussies!
Bullets are for MEN!