According to a ludicrous COVID-19 law sponsored by radical Road Island Senator Samuel W. Bell, parents whose kids are unvaccinated will be fined and their income taxes doubled unless they acquire an exemption.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
On March 1, Bell presented Senate Bill S2552 (read below) in Rhode Island. The bill, which had not been enacted into law as of last week, is presently being reviewed by the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services.
S2552 mandates that all qualified Rhode Island citizens be immunized against COVID. They may incur a $50 monthly penalty and double the state income tax should they refuse. There are additional sanctions for parents who have children under the age of 16 who have not been vaccinated. The bill’s text runs as follows:
Bell told the Boston Globe about the bill, asserting:
Bell has received a lot of backlash for introducing the measure. He shared an email he received from an enraged Rhode Islander on Twitter.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Adults being fined and paying additional taxes for not being vaxxed, or perhaps even their children not being vaxxed, is a tremendous government infringement. Furthermore, the vaccine is not without risk, particularly for children.
Dr. Robert Malone, a virologist and immunologist who has helped develop mRNA vaccine technology, has stated: “Think twice before you vaccinate your kids. Because if something bad happens, you can’t go back and say, ‘whoops, I want a do-over.'”
Read the document below: