The CIA is recruiting ISIS terrorists to be sent to Ukraine. According to an inside source, the Kurds have already turned over to the US, many high-ranking members of Daesh as well as about 90 fighters.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
An informed source claims that the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is enlisting Daesh* terrorists confined in Syrian jails and camps under Kurdish administration in order to transport them to Ukraine.
According to the source, the Kurds have already turned over to the US many high-ranking members of Daesh as well as about 90 fighters, primarily from the EU, Iraq, the Chechen Republic of Russia, and Xinjiang, China. The US intends to place the militants on the grounds of its At-Tanf military facility in southern Syria for the time being.
*Daesh is a terrorist group that is outlawed in Russia. It is also referred to as ISIS/ISIL/IS.