- Bombay High Court took cognizance and issued notice in a vaccine murder case of Dr. Snehal Lunawat where interim compensation of Rs. 1000 crores ($ 126 million approx.) is sought.
- Advocate for Bill Gates appeared before the High Court and accepted the notice from High Court.
- Central Government has given the Enquiry Report certificate that the death of Dr. Snehal Lunawat was due to side effects of covishield vaccine.
- Petition also prays for action against social media like Facebook, YouTube, Google and main stream media who are running false narrative & conspiracy theories that vaccines are completely safe and are suppressing the news and information regarding side effects,inefficacy or failure of vaccines.
- Notice is also issued to Dr. V. G. Somani – Drug Controller General of India and Dr. Randeep Guleria, the former Director of AIIMS who wererunning the false narratives that vaccines are completely safe.
- Supreme Court also issued notice to Central Government in vaccine deaths of two children from Hyderabad &Tamilnadu.
- Kerala High Court also asked Central Government to file reply affidavit in vaccine death of Nova Sabu& others.
- Central Government has informed the High Court that they are formulating guidelines for giving compensation to victims of vaccine side effectsand resultant deaths.
1) Division Bench of Bombay High Court Comprising Justice Gangapurwala & Justice Madhav Jamdar had took cognizanceon 26.08.2022of the petition filed by Shri Dilip Lunawat, who is the father of deceased Dr. Snehal Lunawat, who passed away due to side effects of covishield vaccine. [Writ Petition No. 5767 of 2022 Dilip Lunawat Vs. Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. &Ors.]
Copy of petition available at link:-
Copy of order dated 26.08.2022 is available at link:
2) The Respondents in the petition are:
(i) Serum Institute’s CEO Adar Poonawalla (Respondent No. 1)
(ii) Bill Gates– Partner in the covishield vaccine (Respondent No. 2)
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
(iii) Union of India (Respondent No. 3)
(iv) State of Maharashtra (Respondent No. 4)
(v) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (Respondent No. 5)
(vi) Drug Controller General of India (Respondent No. 6)
(vii)Dr. V.G. Somani – Drug Controller General (Respondent No. 7)
(viii)Dr. RandeepGuleria,Former Director of AIIMS (Respondent No.
3) The prayers in the petition read thus;
The Petitioner therefore prays that, this Hon’ble Court may pleased to:
i) To hold that, the petitioner’s daughter was given vaccine under deception, and false narratives by the state authorities that the vaccines are completely safe and if any serious or severe side effects occurs then the state authorities have define treatment, however when she suffered serious side effects then there was no treatment available and lastly she died due to side effects of vaccines as has been confirmed by the Government of India’s AEFI Committee, therefore state authorities are responsible for causing her death by spreading false narratives and therefore, they are bound to compensate the petitioner in view of law laid by Hon’ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Courts and more particularly in the case of Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya Vs. State of Meghalaya 2021 SCC OnLineMegh 130;
ii)To hold that the respondent state authorities are having callous criminal attitude as till date they have not changed their frequently asked questions and even on 12.2021 they are continuing their false narratives that they are having definite treatment for any side effects of vaccines;
iii) To hold that as per law laid down by the Constitution Bench of Hon’ble Supreme Court in Anita Khushwha’s case (2016) 8 SCC 509, the value of life of Indian citizen is not less than that of any person across the world either of America or of any country and therefore the Petitioner is entitled to the compensation in proportion to the compensation granted in other similar cases in United State, Singapore etc.
iv) To hold that, in view of factual and legal position mentioned in the petition, the petitioner is entitled for an interim compensation of Rs. 1000 Crores as a deterrence to guilty and as succor to petitioner’s family for loss of life of petitioner’s daughter due to deliberate act of commission and omission on the part of respondents, with a liberty to the state authorities to recover it from the responsible officials and Serum Institute, Pune who is the manufacturer of Covishield Vaccine, as per law & ratio laid down inVeena Sippy Vs. Mr. Narayan Dumbre&Ors. 2012 SCC OnLineBom 339;
v) Direct appropriate action by the Respondent No. 3 Union of India against all including main stream and social media like Google, YouTube, facebook etc. who are involved in the conspiracy of suppressing the correct data about death causing and other serious vaccine injuries and spreading false, misleading and one sided data to deprive the citizen to take informed decision and compel them to take vaccines;
vi) Direct the state authorities to take proper steps to stop further deaths of citizen and to publish the side effects of vaccines by following the rules of Universal Declaration on Bioethics & Human Rights, 200and as per law laid down in Master Haridan Kumar Vs. UOI 2019 SCC online Del 11929and also as recently done by the Government of Japan;
vii) Declare that, the Petitioner’s daughter Dr. SnehalLunawat and other doctors as a Martyr who were given Covid vaccines through deception and coercion and who died due to side effects of vaccines.
viii) Open a dedicated research institute in India under the name of Dr. SnehalLunawat.
ix) Pass any other order which this Hon’ble Court maydeems fit and proper in the fact and circumstances of the case.”
4) When the matter came up for hearing, the Counsel for Petitioner, Adv. Nilesh Ojha, pointed out to the Court the developments after filing of the said petition that the Central Government has admitted for providing compensation.
5) The High Court found the petition worth its consideration and ordered issuance of notice.
The Order dated 26.08.2022 reads thus;
“1. Issue notice to the Respondents, returnable on 17th November 2022. Hamdast allowed.
2. AGP accepts notice for Respondent No.4. The learned Counsel accepts notice for Respondent No.2.”
6) Mr. Lunawat has stated in his plea that health workers like his daughter were compelled to take vaccine due to the false narratives created by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) and Director of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) that vaccines are safe, a narrative which was endorsed by State authorities as well, without verification.
He stated that his daughter took the vaccine on January 28, 2021 and due to the side effects of the vaccine, she passed away on March 1, 2021.
Pertinently, Mr. Lunawat contended that the Central government’s AEFI committee on October 2, 2021 admitted that the death of his daughter was due to side effects of Covishield vaccine.
“This petition is being filed to give justice to my daughter and in order to save the life of many more people who are likely to be murdered due to such unlawful activities of Respondent authorities,” the plea stated.
7) In a similar case of vaccine murder of two children, Supreme Court on 29.08.2022 took serious cognizance and issued notice to Central Government.
8) In another case of vaccine death of a school girl Nova Sabu, the Kerala High Court also took the cognizance and asked central Government to file reply.
9) On 10.08.2022, Kerala High Court in the case of Sayeeda Vs Union of India in WP (C) No. 17628 of 2022 has issued directions to the Central Government to immediately formulate guidelines for giving compensation to the victims of deaths or other side effects of vaccines.
10) On August 10 2022, the central government submitted before Kerala High Court that they are in process of formulating policies to provide monetary compensation to victims of side effects of these vaccines.
The matter came before Kerala High Court. The Court observed;
“This is a national calamity which we faced. Of course, I do understand the case is very genuine and it has to be dealt with. As far as the Central government is concerned, similar issues are cropping up in other states also. There has to be an effort to formulate a proper guideline, a proper scheme for compensating these persons and that is being done. Let them bring on record what steps have been taken so that I can pass a reasoned and considered order, rather than an order in vacuum. It is not a laughing matter, I consider it to be very serious“, he orally observed.”
The Court acknowledged the seriousness of the petitioners’ submission that the process has to be hastened since the family members of the victims are facing extreme difficulties consequent to the death of the earning member of the family.
“I find the apprehension expressed by the learned counsel to be well founded. The situation requires urgent action on the part of the National Disaster Management Authority“, the Court said in its order.”.
11) Due to deaths caused by covishield a.k.a Astrazeneca globally, around 18 European Countries have banned these vaccines.
12)The first petition for vaccine murder was filed before the Bombay High court by Smt. Kiran Yadav for claiming compensation of Rs. 100 crores($ 12.6 million approx.) for death of her son Hitesh Kadve. She has also sought criminal prosecution of Bill Gates & others. This case was widely discussed across the globe due to the serious side effects of covishield. (Smt. Kiran Yadav vs. The State of Maharashtra &Ors. Cri. WP No. 6159 of 2021)
13)Summary of worldwide cases of compensation claims by victims of side effects of Corona Vaccine:-
13.1. Source: Biotech express Magazine
Compensation suits are not only restricted to India. In Taiwan, a panel of experts appointed by the Ministry of Health and Welfare agreed that the government should pay NT$6 million (US$209,025) in the case of a woman, whose deathis the first to be classified as directly related to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine shot in Taiwan. Because the woman did not have any chronic ailments, nor other conditions that could explain a very rare blood-clotting disorder called “thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome,” a known side effect of the AstraZeneca vaccine she received, the panel determined that her death was linked to the vaccine, Chuang said. The woman was a Taipei resident in her 50s, who was identified only by her surname Yu. She died of a brain hemorrhage, a complication caused by the syndrome, according to the panel’s findings. https://focustaiwan.tw/society/202203290026
13.2.As per data with Australian government, 37.8 million vaccine doses had been administered till November 7, 2021 and 78,880 adverse events linked to vaccination were recorded. A portal was being made to enable people to claim damages. At least 10,000 people have registered interest to make a claim, till the report came on news portal. (https://www.wionews.com/world/thousands-of-australians-want-compensation-for-covid-vaccine-side-effects-report-429883).
13.3.In UK, up to 920 compensation applications have been filed by people who were left seriously injured after getting the Covid-19 vaccine as claims could hit £110 million. Vikki Spit, from Alston, Cumbria, hopes to qualify for financial support after her fiancé Zion, 48, died of a brain hemorrhage two weeks after getting the AstraZeneca vaccine in May 2021. She claimed his death certificate named the AstraZeneca vaccine but said she has been left in ‘limbo’ after applying for the scheme in June.
13.4.So, the compensation mechanism exists in most developed countries and many of the vaccine adverse events injuries have been compensated appropriately.
In a recent case of vaccine injury the Government of Singapore granted a compensation of Rs. 1.78Crore (SGD 225000) to the victim as vaccine had caused increase in heart beats.
14.2. Thailand – Bangkok Post
Thailand Government till now gave 1.71 Billion baht (around Rs. 400 Crores) to 14,034 people as a compensation for side effects of Corona Vaccine. Of these, 3670 people were compensated for death due to Covid-19 vaccine.
14.3. United States – America:-
In a case of side effects of vaccines, the United States Government has set up the ‘National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’. In a case of side effects of MMR vaccines, the court granted a settlement of 101 Million U.S Dollars (Rs. 805 crores).
The companies’ failure to report certain safety data was also taken into consideration. The investigating agency of US on its own investigated and recovered an amount 10.2 Billion U.S.,around 812crore Rupees. The excerpts from the news published on July 2, 2012 in The United State’ Department of Justice:
15.GLAXOSMITHKLINE TO PLEAD GUILTY AND PAY $3 BILLION TO RESOLVE FRAUD ALLEGATIONS AND FAILURE TO REPORT SAFETY DATA
15.1. Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in U.S. History
“1. The United States alleges that GSK stated that Avandia had a positive cholesterol profile despite having no well-controlled studies to support that message. The United States also alleges that the company sponsored programs suggesting cardiovascular benefits from Avandia therapy despite warnings on the FDA- approved label regarding cardiovascular risks. GSK has agreed to pay $657 million relating to false claims arising from misrepresentations about Avandia. The federal share of this settlement is $508 million and the state share is $149 million.
- In addition to the criminal and civil resolutions, GSK has executed a five-year Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) with the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General (HHS-OIG). The plea agreement and CIA include novel provisions that require that GSK implement and/or maintain major changes to the way it does business, including changing the way its sales force is compensated to remove compensation based on sales goals for territories, one of the driving forces behind much of the conduct at issue in this matter. Under the CIA, GSK is required to change its executive compensation program to permit the company to recoup annual bonuses and long-term incentives from covered executives if they, or their subordinates, engage in significant misconduct. GSK may recoup monies from executives who are current employees and those who have left the company. Among other things, the CIA also requires GSK to implement and maintain transparency in its research practices and publication policies and to follow specified policies in its contracts with various health care payors.
Federal employees deserve health care providers and suppliers, including drug manufacturers, that meet the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior,” said Patrick E. McFarland, Inspector General of the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
Assistant Director of the FBI’s Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch. “Together, we will continue to bring to justice those engaged in illegal schemes that threaten the safety of prescription drugs and other critical elements of our nation’s healthcare system.
This matter was investigated by agents from the HHS-OIG; the FDA’s Office of Criminal Investigations; the Defense Criminal Investigative Service of the Department of Defense; the Office of the Inspector General for the Office of Personnel Management; the Department of Veterans Affairs; the Department of Labor; TRICARE Program Integrity; the Office of Inspector General for the U.S. Postal Service and the FBI.
This resolution is part of the government’s emphasis on combating health care fraud and another step for the Health Care Fraud Prevention and Enforcement Action Team (HEAT) initiative, which was announced in May 2009 by Attorney General Eric Holder and Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of HHS. The partnership between the two departments has focused efforts to reduce and prevent Medicare and Medicaid financial fraud through enhanced cooperation. Over the last three years, the department has recovered a total of more than $10.2 billion in settlements, judgments, fines, restitution, and forfeiture in health care fraud matters pursued under the False Claims Act and the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
The company’s unlawful promotion of certain prescription drugs, its failure to report certain safety data, and its civil liability for alleged false price reporting practices.
GSK did not make available data from two other studies in which Paxil also failed to demonstrate efficacy in treating depression in patients under 18. The United States further alleges that GSK sponsored dinner programs, lunch programs, spa programs and similar activities to promote the use of Paxil in children and adolescents. GSK paid a speaker to talk to an audience of doctors and paid for the meal or spa treatment for the doctors who attended.
Between 2001 and 2007, GSK failed to include certain safety data about Avandia, a diabetes drug.
The missing information included data regarding certain post- marketing studies, as well as data regarding two studies undertaken in response to European regulators’ concerns about the cardiovascular safety of Avandia. Since 2007, the FDA has added two black box warnings to the Avandia label to alert physicians about the potential increased risk of (1) congestive heart failure, and (2) myocardial infarction (heart attack).
GSK has agreed to plead guilty to failing to report data to the FDA and has agreed to pay a criminal fine in the amount of $242,612,800 for its unlawful conduct concerning Avandia.
It also includes allegations that GSK paid kickbacks to health care professionals to induce them to promote and prescribe these drugs as well as the drugs Imitrex, Lotronex, Flovent and Valtrex. The United States alleges that this conduct caused false claims to be submitted to federal health care programs.
GSK has agreed to pay $1.043 billion relating to false claims arising from this alleged conduct. The federal share of this settlement is $832 million and the state share is $210 million.”
This post was originally made on Indian Bar Association.