While promoting his new book, “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster” in the program 60 Minutes, Bill Gates talked at length about his vision to achieve his goal of zero carbon dioxide emission. From allocating $35 billion to research on climate change and going electric, Bill Gates wants you to eat Fake Meat to save the planet.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Microsoft founder Bill Gates has suggested drastic changes to the economy according to his vision to safeguard earth from the adverse effects of greenhouse gases.
Expressing his thoughts to Anderson Cooper in a recent interview (watch below), Gates sought changes to prevent the release of carbon dioxide and make it nil to prevent environmental disaster.
The changes suggested by Gates to realize his vision includes:
- Eliminate the use of fuels by making everything electric
- Allocate money (at least 35 billion USD per year) on research focusing on climate change and clean energy
- Widespread consumption of fake meat, since cows account for ‘4% of all greenhouse gases’
- Retooling cement and steel industries to reduce their carbon dioxide emissions
- Supplement wind and solar energy by investing in nuclear energy
If you are wondering where you will get Fake Meat from,do not worry.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Bill Gates has invested heavily in a company using fungus to make fake meat, yogurt and sausage.
It is fascinating to note fungus can grow with soil or fertilizer said Gates.
Using the nutritional protein produced by the microbe, it is possible to produce different types of food without worrying about carbon footprint.
Apart from cutting future carbon emissions, Gates is investing in an experimental process to eliminate entire existing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
He is one of the contributors to direct air capture that uses giant fans to eliminate CO2 altogether.
Gates, talking to Cooper expressed his regret in having a part in the release of greenhouse gases by opting for personal flying.
Gates told Cooper, “I probably have one of the highest greenhouse gas footprints of anyone on the planet,” adding “my personal flying alone is gigantic.”
To atone for this sin, he has purchased plant-based aviation fuel for his flying, using solar panels instead of electricity, switching to an electric car, and buying $7 million per year carbon credits.
While publications like WIRED are lauding Bill Gates on his efforts to save the world by reducing carbon emissions and making it null, his lifestyle does not reflect any of such efforts.
While Gates suggests economical, societal, and logistic changes to prevent disaster, it requires reducing living standards. It is not something Gates may be willing to embrace himself.
No matter, we should be grateful God gave us Bill Gates. What would the world do without him.
That is the exact message our kids are being brainwashed with – What would happen if Bill Gates disappeared?