Critical thinkers might wonder why Biden and Fauci, both fully vaccinated, took Paxlovid. Both men claim that if you are fully vaccinated, it means you are “at low risk for severe disease.” So why would they take any new, unproven drug especially one that is ONLY approved for people who ARE at risk for severe disease.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Something isn’t adding up here.
There are at least three problems with Paxlovid:
- It doesn’t work. There wasn’t any statistically significant benefit! But this is 2022 and scientific proof of efficacy isn’t required.
- It’s only been tested on unvaccinated people. It may have no effect or a negative effect if you are vaccinated. We don’t know because it has never been tested.
- Paxlovid is cleared only for adults and children older than 12 years who are at high risk of severe COVID-19. It’s right there in the EUA: “The FDA has authorized the emergency use of PAXLOVID for the treatment of mild-to moderate COVID-19 in adults and children [12 years of age and older weighing at least 88 pounds (40 kg)] with a positive test for the virus that causes COVID-19, and who are at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19, including hospitalization or death, under an EUA.”
I am left with 4 questions:
- Why would Biden and Fauci both take a drug that doesn’t work, that they don’t need, was never properly tested on vaccinated people, and that isn’t approved for their situation?
- Why wouldn’t Biden and Fauci take a drug that does work like ivermectin? Ivermectin has much more compelling data on efficacy and safety than paxlovid and it’s statistically significant! Not only that, but there are multiple peer-reviewed meta-analyses and systematic reviews for ivermectin and NONE for Paxlovid. Those are the highest level of evidence-based medicine. Check this out from c19early.com
- Should we really be taking our healthcare guidance from these leaders who don’t follow instructions and who take untested drugs?
- If Paxlovid really works, why isn’t Pfizer allowing anyone to do INDEPENDENT clinical trials on it. We have PLENTY of these independent trials for ivermectin! Answer: One of the common tactics pharmaceutical companies do to shield unsafe or ineffective medications they produced fraudulent data for is to refuse to make them available to independent investigators. This is similar to how they make almost all of the data also unavailable for “proprietary reasons.”
Steven Todd Kirsch is an American entrepreneur. He has started several companies and was one of two people who independently invented the optical mouse. This article was originally published on Substack.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia