Space Transportation, also known as Beijing Lingkong Tianxing Technology, informed Chinese media that it was working on a “winged rocket” for high-speed “point-to-point transportation,” which would be less expensive than satellite-carrying rockets and faster than conventional planes. It will be able to fly passengers from Beijing to New York city in just one hour.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
As per a presentation on the company’s website, the plane will take off vertically, detach from a glider wing with rocket boosters, and land vertically on three detachable legs after a suborbital journey.
According to the media, Space Transportation stated that a voyage from Beijing to New York would take only an hour.
Booster tests are planned for 2023, and a crewed aircraft prototype should be operational in 2030, according to the company.
Meanwhile, the now widely popular SpaceX disturbingly has one of it’s rockets on a collision course with the moon. The rocket was launched seven years ago and could potentially be the cause of devastation.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Also, Dubai has announced the creation of a Space Court in order to settle off planet commercial disputes.