The BBC has been caught spreading propaganda and false claims on vaccines for children.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
The UK Medical Freedom Alliance has sent an Open Letter (read below) to Professor Devi Sridhar regarding BBC Newsround Episode (7 June 2021) on Children’s Vaccines.
The alliance has sent a letter of complaint to Prof. Sridhar in response to statements she made on BBC Newsround, a programme shown in most UK schools.
Her statements included several false and/or misleading claims such as: Covid-19 vaccines are 100% safe, children should get the vaccine to protect their parents, and the benefits to children outweigh any risks.
“Presenting such a simplified and biased message is, in our opinion, deeply irresponsible, amounts to propaganda, and negatively impacts on the process of giving fully informed consent.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
We have requested that Prof Sridhar immediately retracts the entire message and issues a clear public apology for misrepresenting the facts relating to the safety concerns of Covid-19 vaccines in children.”
Please share this letter as widely as possible on your social media channels and with journalists, media outlets, celebrities and others.