The American Justice Department has designated NYC, Portland and Seattle as anarchist cities causing $2 billion in riot-damages. The list was published in response to the September 2 memorandum entitled “Memorandum on Reviewing Funding to State and Local Government Recipients That Are Permitting Anarchy, Violence, and Destruction in American Cities.”
American Anarchist Cities
New York City is one of three places that “have permitted violence and destruction of property to persist and have refused to undertake reasonable measures to counteract criminal activities,” leading to its designation as an “anarchist jurisdiction,” the American Justice Department said Monday.
The list was published in response to the September 2 memorandum entitled “Memorandum on Reviewing Funding to State and Local Government Recipients That Are Permitting Anarchy, Violence, and Destruction in American Cities.”
“When state and local leaders impede their own law enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest,” said Attorney General William P. Barr.
“We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance. It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens.”
— Kyle Hooten (@KyleHooten2) September 21, 2020
New York City
- Shootings in New York City have been on the rise since looting and protests began on or about May 28, 2020. For July 2020, shootings increased from 88 to 244, an increase of 177% over July 2019. In August 2020, shootings increased from 91 to 242, a 166% increase over August 2019.
- While the city faced increased unrest, gun violence, and property damage, the New York City Council cut $1 billion from NYPD’s FY21 budget.
- The budget resulted in the cancellation of the new police recruiting class, cuts to overtime spending, and the transfer of certain police functions, including school safety, out of the NYPD.
- Meanwhile, the Manhattan and Brooklyn District Attorneys have declined to prosecute charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly arising from the protests, and the District Attorneys in Queens and the Bronx have declined to prosecute other protest-related charges.
- Both Mayor de Blasio and Governor Cuomo have forcefully rejected federal law enforcement support.
NEW COURT DOCUMENTS
According to court docs #GeorgeFloyd was peddling large quantities of controlled substances and swallowed drugs to escape arrest in 2019. He had to be hospitalized for drug overdose where he admitted to snorting oxycodone daily.https://t.co/25P0jcfzAW
— GreatGameIndia (@GreatGameIndia) September 14, 2020
- This month, Portland marked 100 consecutive nights of protests marred by vandalism, chaos, and even killing.
- Those bent on violence regularly started fires, threw projectiles at law enforcement officers, and destroyed property. Numerous law enforcement officers, among others, suffered injury.
- Shootings increased by more than 140% in June and July 2020 compared to the same period last year.
- In the midst of this violence, the Portland City Council cut $15 million from the police bureau, eliminating 84 positions. Crucially, the cuts included the Gun Violence Reduction Team, which investigates shootings, and several positions from the police team that responds to emergency incidents.
- In August, Portland Mayor Wheeler sent a letter to President Trump expressly rejecting the Administration’s offer of federal law enforcement to stop the violent protests.
Thousand Currents – the group funding core operations of #BlackLivesMatter – has terrorist Susan Rosenberg as Vice Chair on its board. Susan is expert in civil unrest & cultural warfare and was ringleader of “America’s only woman-run terror group” – M19https://t.co/dbkE6PEBZE
— GreatGameIndia (@GreatGameIndia) June 27, 2020
- For nearly a month, starting in June, the City of Seattle permitted anarchists and activists to seize six square blocks of the city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, naming their new enclave the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) and then the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest” (CHOP).
- Law enforcement and fire fighters were precluded from entering the territory. The Seattle Police Department was ordered to abandon their precinct within the CHOP.
- Person-related crime in the CHOP increased 525% from the same period of time in the same area the year before, including by Mayor Durkan’s own count “two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings).”
- The CHOP was allowed to stand for nearly a month, during which time two teenagers were shot and killed in the zone.
- The Seattle City Council, Mayor Durkan, and Washington Governor Jay Inslee publicly rejected federal involvement in law enforcement activities within the city of Seattle.
George Floyd Riots Caused Record-Setting $2 Billion in Damage
The unfortunate death of George Floyd which sparked a Civil War like atmosphere in America. According to newly released court documents, George Floyd was peddling large quantities of controlled substances and swallowed drugs to escape arrest in 2019. He had to be hospitalized for drug overdose where he admitted to snorting oxycodone daily.
In the natiuon-wide riots that followed his death, dozens of people were killed or injured in the violent unrest, and thousands of businesses and properties, were looted, torched, or otherwise vandalized.
— Brad Polumbo 🇺🇸⚽️ 🏳️🌈 (@brad_polumbo) September 16, 2020
New reporting from Axios reveals that the total insured property losses incurred during the George Floyd riots will come in at $1 billion to $2 billion, which is a very conservative figure.
The US has experienced rioting over racial tensions before, but this report shows that the damage from the latest unrest will far exceed any historical precedent.
Subscribe to GGI via Email
The Plot Against America
In June itself, GreatGameIndia investigation uncovered the plot against America and that Antifa has long been regarded by American intelligence as a terrorist organization to be disrupted before they get a foothold on American soil.
One of the closely guarded secrets in USA is ANTIFA's ties to British intelligence. From glorifying a British War Criminal to bomb innocent civilians again to receiving training/weapons from ISIS, @GreatGameIndia uncovers the secret plot against America.https://t.co/n7A6p4OSl3
— GreatGameIndia (@GreatGameIndia) June 3, 2020
Edward Klein, the former editor in chief of the New York Times Magazine in his latest book All Out War makes the shocking revelation that an FBI investigation discovered collusion between American anarchists and ISIS and Al-Qaeda.
What the FBI investigators uncovered in 2017 is now manifesting in America spiraling into a full-blown Civil War. If not diffused soon, like the German Autumn, it will be called the American Winter.