Passengers arriving from overseas to China must undergo a new Covid-19 test, no longer carried out in the nose or throat , but in the rectum through anal swabs.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
In the Daxing district, south of Beijing, more than a thousand teachers and students have been subjected to rectal screening, in addition to the nose and throat swab.
The test involves inserting a cotton-tipped swab about 1-2 inches into the rectum, which will then be tested for the virus.
Anal swab tests could be more accurate than nose or throat tests, said Li Tongzeng, deputy director of the respiratory and infectious diseases department at Beijing You An Hospital, in an interview with state media.
For doctor Li Tongzeng, these new tests are very useful:
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
“The coronavirus remains present longer in the anus than in the respiratory tract. Rectal screening makes it possible to increase the rate of detection of infected persons, in particular by the new variants.”
“All of these tests, in the throat, nose, rectal screening and blood test, are ways that limit the risk of missing a positive case.”
On Chinese social networks, the test is deemed “embarrassing, humiliating”.
Passengers arriving from overseas to China must undergo a new #Covid19 test, no longer carried out in the nose or throat , but in the rectum through #analswabs.— GreatGameIndia (@GreatGameIndia) January 30, 2021
Read more 👇🏽https://t.co/vT4oUPmrcC pic.twitter.com/SGF1R5fomc
For latest updates on the outbreak check out our Coronavirus Coverage.