Mia Goth is a talented English actress known for her captivating performances on both stage and screen. Born on November 30, 1993, in Southwark, London, Goth began her acting career in her teenage years and has since become a rising star in the entertainment industry. Here’s everything you need to know about Mia Goth, the English actress.
Goth’s breakout role came in 2013 when she starred in Lars von Trier’s controversial film, “Nymphomaniac: Vol. II.” Her fearless portrayal of a young woman exploring her sexuality in the movie garnered critical acclaim and put her on the map as a promising young actress.
Since then, Goth has continued to impress audiences with her diverse range of roles in films like “The Survivalist,” “A Cure for Wellness,” and “Suspiria.” She has also made a name for herself on stage, appearing in productions such as “The Seagull” and “Skylight.”
Beyond her acting career, Goth is also known for her unique sense of style and her striking looks. Her distinctive features and piercing blue eyes have made her a sought-after model, and she has appeared in campaigns for brands such as Miu Miu and Saint Laurent. Overall, Mia Goth is a rising star in the entertainment industry with a bright future ahead of her.
Full Real Name: Mia Gypsy Mello da Silva Goth
Stage Name: Mia Goth
Date of Birth: November 30, 1993
Age (as of 2023): 29
Place of Birth: Southwark, London, England
Current Residence: Unknown
Net worth: Unknown
Ethnicity: Mixed (Brazilian and Canadian)
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
Weight (approx.): 55 kg (121 lbs)
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Mia Goth was born on November 30, 1993, in Southwark, London, England. She grew up in a multicultural family, with her mother being Brazilian and her father being Canadian. Her parents divorced when she was a child, and she was raised by her mother in various parts of London.
As a child, Goth was interested in dance and trained in ballet, but she eventually shifted her focus to acting. She attended the YoungBlood Theatre Company and the Anna Scher Theatre School, both in London, where she honed her acting skills.
Goth’s first acting job came when she was just 17 years old. She was discovered by a casting director while working as a waitress in a London restaurant and was offered a role in the TV series “Wallander.” This experience encouraged her to pursue acting full-time, and she began auditioning for more roles.
Goth’s early acting career was characterized by small roles in TV shows and short films. However, she quickly gained attention for her talent and was soon offered more substantial roles in feature films. Her breakout role came in 2013 when she was cast in Lars von Trier’s “Nymphomaniac: Vol. II,” which marked the beginning of a successful career in the entertainment industry.
Mia Goth’s acting career began in 2012 when she was cast in the British TV series “Wallander.” Her breakthrough role, however, came the following year when she was cast in Lars von Trier’s controversial film, “Nymphomaniac: Vol. II.” In the film, Goth played the role of P, a young woman who helps the protagonist explore her sexuality. Her performance in the film garnered critical acclaim, and she quickly became a rising star in the industry.
Following her success in “Nymphomaniac,” Goth continued to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry. She landed roles in films such as “The Survivalist,” “A Cure for Wellness,” and “Marrowbone.” In 2018, she starred in Luca Guadagnino’s remake of the classic horror film “Suspiria,” alongside Tilda Swinton and Dakota Johnson.
Goth has also made a name for herself on stage, appearing in productions such as “The Seagull” and “Skylight” at the National Theatre in London. In addition to acting, she has also worked as a model, appearing in campaigns for Miu Miu and Saint Laurent.
Despite her success, Goth has remained grounded and focused on her craft. In interviews, she has spoken about the importance of taking on challenging roles and pushing herself as an actor. She has also expressed a desire to work with directors who are passionate about their projects and willing to take risks.
With her talent, dedication, and versatility as an actor, Mia Goth is poised to continue making a mark in the entertainment industry for years to come.
Mia Goth has not been involved in many controversies throughout her career. However, her most significant controversy came in 2016 when a video was leaked online of her then-boyfriend, Shia LaBeouf, having an argument with her in Germany.
The video, which was filmed by a bystander, shows LaBeouf yelling at Goth and saying hurtful things to her. In the video, Goth can be seen crying and attempting to calm LaBeouf down. The incident sparked widespread concern and speculation about the couple’s relationship.
Following the leak of the video, LaBeouf and Goth issued a joint statement saying that they were both “voluntarily taking steps to get help” for their issues. The couple split up shortly after the incident, and Goth has since moved on with her life and career.
Aside from this incident, Goth has largely avoided controversy throughout her career. She has focused on her work as an actor and has stayed out of the tabloids. She has also been praised for her professionalism and dedication to her craft by her colleagues and co-stars.
- Mia Goth was discovered by a modeling scout when she was just 14 years old, but she turned down the opportunity to pursue a career in modeling and instead focused on acting.
- She has a close relationship with director Lars von Trier, who cast her in two of his films, “Nymphomaniac: Vol. II” and “The House That Jack Built.”
- In addition to English, Goth is fluent in Portuguese and French.
- She has expressed an interest in working behind the camera and has directed a short film called “Maggie’s Plan.”
- Goth is married to actor Shia LaBeouf. The couple met on the set of “Nymphomaniac” and were married in Las Vegas in 2016.
- She is a supporter of various charities, including Save the Children and the Humane Society.
- Goth is known for her distinctive look, which includes a shaved head and tattoos. She has said that her appearance is a reflection of her individuality and desire to break free from traditional beauty standards.
- She is a fan of punk and grunge music and has cited Nirvana and The Clash as some of her favorite bands.
- Goth is a dog lover and has two rescue dogs named Marlowe and Dolly.
- Despite her success in the entertainment industry, Goth is known for her down-to-earth personality and has been described by colleagues as humble and hardworking.
Other Noteworthy Personalities
- Tommy Kono – Greatest American Weightlifter
- Masako Katsura – The First Lady Of Billiards
- Amanda Aldridge – British Opera Singer
- Hisaye Yamamoto – American Author
- Anne McLaren – British Geneticist
- Louise Jean McCary – Daughter of Actress Emma Stone
- Jaya Kelly – Popular American Singer And Daughter Of R Kelly
- Notti Osama – The Untold Story
- Kim Taehyung – South Korean Singer
- Kelly Piquet – Max Verstappen’s Brazilian Girlfriend
- Claudia Heffner Peltz – The Third Wife Of Nelson Peltz
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood – Elvis Presley’s Granddaughter
- Clara Chía Martí – Barcelona Star Gerard Piqué New Girlfriend
- Kylian Mbappé’s Girlfriend – Know Her Secret Life
- Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood – Lisa Marie Presley’s Daughter With Michael Lockwood
- William Shaner – American Olympic Sports Shooter
- Ángela Peralta – Opera Singer
- Ildaura Murillo-Rohde – Panamanian Nurse
- Edmond Dédé – American Musician And Composer
- Michiyo Tsujimura – Japanese Agricultural Scientist
- Jackie Sandler – American Model And Actress
- Dylan Arnold – American Actor
- Willa Fitzgerald – American actress
- Glen Powell – American Actor
- Lori Anne Allison – Make-Up Artist And Johnny Depp’s Ex-Wife
- Cassie Howard – Major Character In HBO Series Euphoria
- Adrianne Palicki – American Actress
- Eduardo Franco – American Comedy Actor
- Angie Dickinson – American Actress
- Hassie Harrison – American Actress
- Manny Montana – American Actor
- Gama Pehlwan – Legendary Indian Wrestler
- Ludwig Guttmann – German Neurologist
- Katarzyna Kobro – Polish Sculptor
- Olivia Wilde – American Actress