Prominent bioethicist Christiane Druml, a lawyer and the chair of the Austrian federal Bioethics Commission says that mandatory vaccines should also be imposed for measles and flu. Druml stated that some immunizations, such as the measles vaccine, are already required for children to attend school in Germany and should be promoted.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Druml asserted in an interview that “The Covid-19 vaccination requirement could be the starting signal for a new attempt to better protect people against unnecessary diseases such as measles, whooping cough or influenza – also by means of vaccination requirements.”
“Vaccination requirements” is a euphemism for “vaccination mandates.
The development of combination influenza and COVID-19 vaccinations, according to the bioethicist, who is also the UNESCO Chair for Bioethics at the Medical University of Vienna, is another evidence that flu vaccines may become mandatory in some countries in the future.
“There is definitely a social interest in avoiding unnecessary flu outbreaks,” she added.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Druml stated that some immunizations, such as the measles vaccine, are already required for children to attend school in Germany and should be promoted.
The lawyer has previously stated her support for mandatory COVID-19 vaccines, but only for specific categories such as persons over 55 and employees of hospitals, retirement homes, and schools.
Austria will be the first European country to make the coronavirus vaccine mandatory for adults starting this week.
From March onwards, anyone who chose not to take it will face fines of up to 3,600 euros ($4,100).