Macao on China’s south coast has the fastest internet speeds on average, with a staggering 262.74 Mbps. Now, here’s a list of the countries with the fastest internet.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
Asia is immediately apparent at the forefront of the rankings,, with Singapore and Hong Kong both documenting average speeds of 100 Mbps or more, as Statista’s Martin Armstrong explains below.You will find more infographics at Statista
We did not include locations with less than a million inhabitants in this graphic.
Once all measured areas are included, Macao on China’s south coast has the fastest internet speeds on average, with a staggering 262.74 Mbps. Jersey, a small island in the English Channel, comes in second place with 256.59 Mbps.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia