Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).
The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
One nurse posted something to the effect of “how is this legal????” I had to paraphrase to protect the poster.
This is why you are hearing these reports from me. They can’t fire me.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
There is nothing on the mainstream media about this since the nurses and doctors aren’t allowed to talk about it.
This will all come out some day, but for now, everyone is keeping quiet about it and the doctors are instructed to convince the parents that it isn’t vaccine related and that they are the only ones having the problem.
Because that’s how science works.
A Silicon Valley philanthropist named Steve Kirsch. He created the optical mouse and Infoseek, one of the original Internet search engines. He founded seven high-tech businesses, including two with market valuations above $1 billion. He graduated from MIT with a BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. This article was originally published on Substack.