The Indian Navy has notified vacancies for unmarried male candidates for the post of Matric Recruit (MR) as Sailors. Selected candidates will be recruited for April 2022 Batch. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online on joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before 02 November, 2021.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
It is to be noted that online application for Indian Navy MR Recruitment will start from 29 October, 2021. The candidates can check important dates, vacancy, salary, educational qualification, age limit and other details below.
- Commencement of Online Application – 29 October, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – 02 November, 2021
- 300 vacancies to be filled
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Candidates should be 10th passed from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 April 2002 to 30 September 2005 (Both dates inclusive).
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- There will be objective type questions divided into two sections, i.e., Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English)
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official website – joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself with your email ID, if not registered already.
- Now, log-in with registered Email and Click on ‘Current Opportunities’.
- Click on ‘Apply’ Button.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Before clicking the ‘Submit’ Button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original and uploaded.
- Submit your application.
- Take a print out for future reference.