Gavin Casalegno is a talented young actor who has made a name for himself in the entertainment industry. Born on September 2, 1999, in Texas, Casalegno began his acting career at a young age, starring in a number of television shows and films. Here’s everything you need to know about Gavin Casalegno, the American actor.
Must Watch: Would you live on 3D Printed Mars for a year for $60,000?
Casalegno’s first major role came in the 2012 film “No God, No Master,” in which he portrayed the character of Anna’s son. Since then, he has appeared in a number of other popular films, including “When the Game Stands Tall” (2014) and “Ouija: Origin of Evil” (2016).
In addition to his film work, Casalegno has also made several appearances on popular television shows, such as “Criminal Minds,” “CSI: Miami,” and “The Vampire Diaries.” He has also appeared in a number of commercials, including a national campaign for Nike.
Full Real Name: Gavin Michael Casalegno
Stage Name: Gavin Casalegno
Date of Birth: September 2, 1999
Age (as of 2023): 23 years old
Place of Birth: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, United States
Net worth: Estimated to be around $1 million USD
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Education: Graduated from Clark High School in San Antonio, Texas
Height (approx.): 5 feet 10 inches (177 cm)
Weight (approx.): 70 kg (154 lbs)
Gavin Casalegno was born on September 2, 1999, in San Antonio, Texas, United States. He grew up in a family that was supportive of his interest in acting and encouraged him to pursue his dreams. Casalegno began acting at a young age, participating in school plays and local theater productions. He quickly discovered his passion for acting and knew that he wanted to pursue it as a career.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Casalegno’s parents were instrumental in helping him get started in the industry, and he began attending auditions for local commercials and television shows. He landed his first role at the age of 10, appearing in a commercial for a local car dealership. From there, he continued to book more roles, including appearances on popular television shows like “Criminal Minds” and “CSI: Miami.”
In addition to his acting pursuits, Casalegno was also a talented athlete in high school. He played football and was a member of the track team, but ultimately decided to focus on his acting career. After graduating from Clark High School in San Antonio, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue his dream of becoming a professional actor.
Gavin Casalegno’s acting career began when he was just a child, and he quickly gained a reputation as a talented young actor. He landed his first major role in the 2012 film “No God, No Master,” in which he played the son of Anna (played by Marlee Matlin), a labor activist in 1919. The film premiered at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival and received critical acclaim.
In 2014, Casalegno appeared in the football drama “When the Game Stands Tall,” alongside Jim Caviezel and Michael Chiklis. The film tells the true story of a high school football team that had a record-breaking winning streak and the challenges they faced along the way. Casalegno played the role of Chris Ryan, one of the team’s players.
Casalegno’s next major role came in 2016 when he starred in the horror film “Ouija: Origin of Evil,” directed by Mike Flanagan. The film is a prequel to the 2014 film “Ouija” and follows a widowed mother and her two daughters who run a fraudulent séance business. Casalegno played the role of Pete, a friend of the family who becomes possessed by a malevolent spirit.
In addition to his film work, Casalegno has also made several appearances on popular television shows, including “Criminal Minds,” “CSI: Miami,” and “The Vampire Diaries.” He has also appeared in a number of commercials, including a national campaign for Nike.
Gavin Casalegno has received critical acclaim for his performances in various films and TV shows, and has been recognized with several award nominations throughout his career.
In 2012, he received a Best Young Actor nomination at the 34th Annual Young Artist Awards for his role in the film “No God, No Master.” The Young Artist Awards recognize outstanding performances by young actors in film and television.
Casalegno also received a nomination for Best Supporting Actor at the 2013 San Antonio Film Festival for his role in the film “The Legend of Hell’s Gate: An American Conspiracy.” The film, which tells the story of the infamous Wild West outlaw John Wesley Hardin, also starred Eric Balfour and Summer Glau.
In addition, Casalegno was nominated for a Young Artist Award in 2014 for his role in the TV series “The Vampire Diaries.” He received a nomination for Best Performance in a TV Series – Recurring Young Actor 17-21 for his portrayal of young Silas.
While he has not yet won any major awards, Gavin Casalegno’s numerous nominations are a testament to his talent and dedication as an actor. With his impressive range and ability to bring complex characters to life, it is likely that he will continue to receive recognition for his work in the years to come.
Here are some additional facts about Gavin Casalegno:
- Gavin Casalegno is an accomplished athlete and has played several sports, including basketball, football, and baseball.
- In addition to acting, Casalegno is also interested in music and has played guitar since he was a child.
- He is an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken publicly about his struggles with anxiety.
- Casalegno has a strong social media presence and regularly interacts with his fans on platforms like Instagram and Twitter.
- He has worked with several charities and non-profit organizations, including the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Casalegno has expressed interest in working behind the camera as well, and hopes to one day write and direct his own films.
- He is known for his love of animals and has several pets, including dogs and cats.
- Casalegno is bilingual and speaks fluent Spanish.
- He is a fan of classic movies and has cited Marlon Brando and James Dean as some of his biggest influences as an actor.
Other Notable Personalities
- Tommy Kono – Greatest American Weightlifter
- Masako Katsura – The First Lady Of Billiards
- Amanda Aldridge – British Opera Singer
- Hisaye Yamamoto – American Author
- Anne McLaren – British Geneticist
- Louise Jean McCary – Daughter of Actress Emma Stone
- Jaya Kelly – Popular American Singer And Daughter Of R Kelly
- Notti Osama – The Untold Story
- Kim Taehyung – South Korean Singer
- Kelly Piquet – Max Verstappen’s Brazilian Girlfriend
- Claudia Heffner Peltz – The Third Wife Of Nelson Peltz
- Finley Aaron Love Lockwood – Elvis Presley’s Granddaughter
- Clara Chía Martí – Barcelona Star Gerard Piqué New Girlfriend
- Kylian Mbappé’s Girlfriend – Know Her Secret Life
- Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood – Lisa Marie Presley’s Daughter With Michael Lockwood
- William Shaner – American Olympic Sports Shooter
- Ángela Peralta – Opera Singer
- Ildaura Murillo-Rohde – Panamanian Nurse
- Edmond Dédé – American Musician And Composer
- Michiyo Tsujimura – Japanese Agricultural Scientist
- Jackie Sandler – American Model And Actress
- Dylan Arnold – American Actor
- Willa Fitzgerald – American actress
- Glen Powell – American Actor
- Lori Anne Allison – Make-Up Artist And Johnny Depp’s Ex-Wife
- Cassie Howard – Major Character In HBO Series Euphoria
- Adrianne Palicki – American Actress
- Eduardo Franco – American Comedy Actor
- Angie Dickinson – American Actress
- Hassie Harrison – American Actress
- Manny Montana – American Actor
- Gama Pehlwan – Legendary Indian Wrestler
- Ludwig Guttmann – German Neurologist
- Katarzyna Kobro – Polish Sculptor
- Olivia Wilde – American Actress
- Theo James – English Actor
- Theo James – English Actor
- Jack Depp – Johnny Depp’s Son
- Mia Goth – English Actress
- Quandale Dingle – Musical Artist
- Belle Delphine – South African-British Internet Celebrity
- Gigachad – The Memes Guy
- Squidward – Fictional Character
- Sid The Sloth – Movie Character
- Pablo Schreiber – Canadian-American Actor
- Patrick Bateman – Fictional Character
- Jonathan Taylor Thomas – American Actor
- Lord Farquaad – Movie Character
- Mike Wazowski – The One Eyed Monster