A Japanese e-commerce billionaire, Yusaku Maezawa, 45, has booked a private flight to the Moon and bought all the seats. He is willing to bring 8 companions for a free ride on SpaceX rocket to the Moon in 2023. He will pay for the entire journey and you can apply for it.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
In a video detailing his plans, he said, “Are you satisfied with what you’re doing right now? By going to space could you do something that’s even better, even bigger? If that sounds like you, please join me. I will pay for the entire journey. I have bought all the seats so it will be a private ride,” he said.
He says he’s open to people with “all kinds of backgrounds.” He said he first thought to bring artists but has since “evolved.”
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk is planning a 6 day journey aboard the SpaceX Starship. He is planning to fly 10 to 12 people. This will be the 1st commercial flight. It will carry non-astronauts beyond earth orbit. It will return to earth after flying to the moon and loop behind it.
Prospective astronauts must register on the Dearmoon.Earth website by March 14, then further process will include an initial screening, two rounds of interviews, and a medical checkup. Eight candidates will be chosen in May.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Trip must be safe, so SpaceX is putting efforts on its Starship rocket. Its 2 prototypes exploded while they tried to land. Musk is confident and says the spacecraft will reach orbit for sure.
“What I’m most looking forward to is to see my home planet, the big blue earth, with my own eyes,” Maezawa said.