Read this report in: हिन्दी
In an exclusive new documentary on the origin of Coronavirus presented by The Epoch Times and NTD, investigative reporter Joshua Philipp takes an in-depth look at the progression of the pandemic from January to April and leads us on a journey of discovery to bring the truth behind the matter to light.
- EXCLUSIVE: Coronavirus Bioweapon – How China Stole Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponized It (watch here Visualizing The Secret History Of Coronavirus)
- Watch the exclusive interview of Bioweapons Expert Dr. Francis Boyle on Coronavirus Biological Warfare blocked by the Deep State
From the Huanan Seafood Market in Hubei Province to the scandals at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, from long-running experiments on viruses to military takeovers, suspicious activities arise from every corner. Through vigorous investigations and the piecing together of hidden information, the documentary unearths a more complete understanding of the situation surrounding the rise of this pandemic.
Suspicions uncovered from official reports and publicly available information also sprouted more questions, leading to surprising findings and inquiries. The documentary corroborates to a large extent findings of GreatGameIndia‘s scientific investigation on the mysterious origin of Coronavirus titled COVID-19 Files published on February 21, 2020.
The documentary is presented in 5 parts:
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
- The Story of the Wuhan Seafood Market
- The Mysterious Gene Sequence
- The Discoveries of Dr. Shi Zhengli
- The Secret of the Wuhan P4 Lab & Coronavirus as a Biological Warfare Weapon
- Facing the Pandemic – The Coronavirus Compensation Lawsuits
Watch the documentary Tracking Down the Origin of Wuhan Coronavirus below:
For latest updates on the outbreak check out our Coronavirus Coverage.
GreatGameIndia is a journal on Geopolitics and International Relations. Get to know the Geopolitical threats India is facing in our exclusive book India in Cognitive Dissonance. Past magazine issues can be accessed from the Archives section.