Djokovic Owned Biotech Firm Aims To Prevent COVID Virus From Infecting Human Cells Using Peptide Therapy

Quite the controversial figure at present, Novak Djokovic owns 80% stake in a Biotech firm QuantBioRes working on the cure for COVID. Centered in Copenhagen, the company is working on a peptide therapy for Covid-19 that will prevent the virus from infecting human cells.

WHISTLEBLOWER: Recent Monkeypox Strain Originated From A Lab Claims European CDC Whistleblower

EXPLOSIVE DOCUMENTS Show Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Creating Contagious Pathogens

BIG STORY: Genetically Modified Strain Of Monkeypox Kills 250 Million People In War Game Simulation Prompting New Pandemic Warning

Djokovic Owned Biotech Firm Aims To Prevent COVID Virus From Infecting Human Cells Using Peptide Therapy

Novak Djokovic, the men’s tennis champion, has returned to Belgrade with his family after being deported from Australia last week.

Djokovic and his wife own an 80 percent ownership in Danish biotech firm QuantBioRes, which is focusing on creating a cure for SARS-CoV-2, according to Reuters. Djokovic and his wife have unwittingly (or not) become the focal point of the international discussion around mandatory vaccines.

djokovic owns biotech 1

Ivan Loncarevic, the CEO of QuantBioRes, has characterized himself as an entrepreneur, claiming that Djokovic bought an 80 percent ownership in the company in June 2020, but declining to specify how much he paid for it.

According to the company, it employs roughly a dozen researchers in Denmark, Australia, and Slovenia. Djokovic and his wife Jelena own 40.8 percent and 39.2 percent of QuantBioRes, respectively, according to the Danish corporate registry.

Subscribe to GreatGameIndia

Enter your email address to subscribe to GGI and receive notifications of new posts by email.

QuantBioRes, centered in Copenhagen, is working on a peptide therapy for Covid-19 that will prevent the virus from infecting human cells. The company plans to begin clinical studies in the United Kingdom later this year, and it now has a dozen scientists operating in Denmark, Australia, and Slovenia, according to Loncarevic.

Djokovic has had tremendous success; Forbes named him one of the top 50 highest-paid athletes in the planet for 2021, with on-court earnings of $4.5MM. That figure was overshadowed by the $30 million he allegedly made off the court. His total profits are estimated to be approximately €150MM ($170MM).

The peptide therapy, according to Loncarevic, is a medicinal treatment for COVID, not a vaccination.

But, as he approaches his 30th birthday, Djokovic’s pursuit to overcome his tie with Swiss icon Roger Federer as the world’s best (male) tennis player is running out of time.

Djoko must have hoped to win the Australian Open, that could have given him his 21st grand slam championship and end his tie with Roger Federer for the highest “grand slam” wins achieved by an individual (male) player.

Djoko’s main worry beyond February is the next grand slam competition, the French Open, which takes place in May.

Regrettably, the French sports ministry has already stated that no exemptions to the new vaccine rule will be granted.

GreatGameIndia is being actively targeted by powerful forces who do not wish us to survive. Your contribution, however small help us keep afloat. We accept voluntary payment for the content available for free on this website via UPI, PayPal and Bitcoin.

Support GreatGameIndia

6 COMMENTS

  1. …”the company is working on a peptide therapy for Covid-19 that will prevent the virus from infecting human cells.”

    “virus”

    Your articles keep using that word…

  2. Since the SARS-CoV-2 virus is not new but just a combination/mutation of influenza/cold it is uncertain just how this new medical technology will work. I have taken the flu vaccine in the past because there are few adverse effects unlike the mass cover-up of the adverse effects of the mRNA shots (and the adenovirus shots). That is what I strenuously object to; the collusion of the media, the government, Big Tech and Big Pharma. All in an effort to convince everyone to take the shots. Isn’t 85% enough that they have to go after the remaining 15%? So I am pulling for Djokovic and hopes he succeeds and makes monkeys out of the Aussies and Frogs.

  3. As long as it doesn’t kill off the virus completely. Existing coronaviruses in circulation help to provide us with antibodies that protect to some degree from new strains of coronavirus. If we completely kill off the flu and other coronaviruses from the body , any future infections can be devastating.

  4. So now we know the real reason he was thrown out of Australia. He’s a threat to big pharma and their bought off goverment there.

Leave a Reply