Johns Hopkins University has set out to train ambassadors so they can brainwash parents into vaccinating their kids. The course ignores the most common criticisms aimed at the COVID-19 vaccine.
A new Johns Hopkins University online course uses deception to teach individuals how to persuade their neighbors to give their young children the COVID-19 vaccination, which is unneeded, potentially dangerous, untested, and linked to abortion.
The online program, titled “COVID Vaccine Ambassador Training: How to Talk to Parents” and published by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (JH), manipulates dismissiveness toward the “vaccine hesitant” whilst also denouncing resolute objections as being nothing more than misconceptions and misinformation, byproducts of disinformation, and “fake news.”
According to the university, there’s really no valid reason for parents to refuse the free vaccine for their children or themselves. None.
The COVID-19 vaccine frenzy has made the pharmaceutical business a lot of money, and now, with JH’s help, Big Pharma is trying to gather a legion of grassroots activists to force 5-year-olds to become a fresh source of revenue.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia
Predictably, only the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for children aged 5 and older, and the pharmaceutical juggernaut has lately stated that it is aggressively pursuing clearance for a COVID-19 vaccination for babies as young as 6 months old.
The relationship between Johns Hopkins and Pfizer raises serious concerns regarding the substance of the COVID Vaccine Ambassador Training course and the intent behind the effort to vaccinate children, who are the group most likely to be damaged by the virus.
Rupali J. Limaye, PhD, is an associate researcher in the school’s Department of International Health and the developer of the online course. Her research focuses on vaccine demand, reluctance, and acceptance, as well as sexual behavior and health behavior change, and HIV/AIDS, according to her profile.
Here’s some of the primary lies and misinformation that Hopkins is attempting to weaponize against “vaccine hesitant” families, as advertised in the online training course as irrefutable truths:
- The course ignores the most common Christian criticism to the COVID-19 vaccine: the use of aborted fetal cell lines in the study and production of COVID vaccines.
- The seminar directs ambassadors to “pivot” the debate away from people’s possible adverse effects of COVID-19 immunizations and instead focus entirely on the hazards of catching the disease, continually sweeping over the reality that both the sickness and the vaccine carry significant risks.
- The course repeatedly attempts to debunk the importance of natural immunity to COVID-19, claiming that Big Pharma vaccinations provide a “superior source” of protection. Despite this, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently published a report confirming what other independent research have discovered over the last year: COVID vaccinations are less effective than natural immunity from earlier COVID-19 infection in protecting against the disease. Last Monday, one of Johns Hopkins’ top doctors, Dr. Marty Makary, urged for the restoration of individuals dismissed over vaccine mandates, claiming the supremacy of natural immunity, which must generate cognitive dissonance among the school’s ranks.
- Despite the fact that the course claims that “herd immunity” can only be achieved via vaccination, those who have been vaccinated continue to get infected with COVID-19 and spread it to someone else. In November, the CDC confirmed that it did not have any records of an unvaccinated American transferring COVID-19 to another individual after natural recovery.
- Regardless of the fact that over 140 research studies gathered by the Brownstone Institute discovered that COVID immunity from previous infection “is equal to or more robust and superior to existing vaccine(s),” one presentation slide after another claims that “immunity from COVID-19 vaccine lasts much longer than immunity after an infection.” Natural immunity is inadequate, and vaccinations are still the only real defense against COVID, according to the federal government and big pharmaceutical companies.
- Whilst vaccine recipients may suffer minor soreness in their arms for several days, “any side effects that happen after the vaccine will be temporary,” according to Dr. Limaye in a course video. This overlooks the numerous instances of serious side events in children and young people after receiving the COVID-19 vaccination. There have been numerous reports of teens and 20-somethings succumbing to severe heart and brain disorders as a result of the COVID vaccine.
- Although claiming that the COVID-19 vaccines would have no lengthy adverse effects in children and teens, Dr. Limaye concedes in another slide that “some people, mostly male adolescents, have had heart issues (myocarditis) after receiving mRNA vaccines.” Last month, the media reported on a study that revealed that mRNA COVID-19 vaccinations increase the risk of possibly fatal heart inflammation in young males more than the virus directly.
- The course portrays the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) as untrustworthy. Those assessing the vaccine’s advantages versus potential risks really shouldn’t look to it as a reliable source. Why? From December 2020 to December 2021, VAERS data on children aged 12 to 17 shows a bleak picture: There were 24,893 adverse events recorded, with 1,488 of them being classified as severe and 33 deaths. One presentation asserts that “serious events that happen after vaccination are rarely related to the vaccine,” whereas another tries to discredit VAERS reporting by claiming that “[a]nti-vaccine groups have started to use VAERS data in misleading ways.”
- “Do COVID-19 vaccines prevent transmission?” a subsequent slide inquires. But rather one responding emphatically, the course argues that the subject is “still being studied,” despite the fact that several well-reported findings are overlooked by the JH course. Israel now ranks first in the globe in new daily reported COVID-19 cases per capita, while being one among the most rigorous in vaccinating its people. Other recent studies that suggest immunized people are much more susceptible than unvaccinated people to contract COVID-19 contradict the course’s claims.
Whereas the presentation portrays those who oppose the COVID-19 vaccine as being either stupid or unduly swayed by “fake news” on the internet, the Johns Hopkins training program is a portrayal of misinformation, half-truths, and blatant lies.
When it pertains to COVID-19 and the vaccines being imposed on the overall population, there are several reasons why people should not believe the government, politicians, the media, academia & public school systems, or Big Pharma: Without regard for unforeseen repercussions or collateral damage, they have all regularly propagated falsehood as fact.
The Johns Hopkins online “COVID Vaccine Ambassador Training” curriculum has so far registered approximately 12,500 individuals.