The High Court has served notices on the state government, the Union government, SII, and Bill Gates after hearing a petition lodged by Snehal Lunawat’s father Dilip. Meanwhile, a massive protest was held against Bill Gates and Adar Poonawala over deaths after taking the Covid vaccine.
- EXPLOSIVE: Here’s what was uncovered in Hunter Biden’s iCloud Hack
- MAJOR PEER REVIEWED STUDY: Moderna Vaccine Increases Myocarditis Risk By 44 Times In Young Adults
- MUST READ: High Level International Bankers Simulate The Collapse Of Global Financial System
- BIG STORY: Wuhan Lab Isolated Monkeypox Strain In 2020
- EXPLOSIVE: Ukraine Biolabs Used Fever Carrying Mosquitoes To Spark Dengue Pandemic In Cuba
In response to the death of a doctor after receiving a Covid-19 immunization, a group of activists held protests against the Serum Institute of India (SII) and Microsoft founder Bill Gates on Saturday in Pune, reports The Indian Express.
The High Court has sent notices to the state government, the Union government, SII, and Bill Gates after hearing a petition submitted by Snehal’s father Dilip Lunawat.
Lunawat claimed that his daughter Snehal passed away as a result of adverse effects after receiving both doses of Covishield as part of the state’s campaign to vaccinate healthcare personnel against Covid-19. Snehal died on March 1, 2021.
He stated that “false narratives” from authorities forced health professionals like his daughter to accept the immunizations. Lunawat requested Rs 1,000 crore in damages from the respondents. The petition was heard on August 26 by a bench of Justices Sanjay V Gangapurwala and Madhav J Jamdar, who requested a response from the authorities until the next hearing on November 17.
Subscribe to GreatGameIndia