Featured in this issue:
1. Energy Crisis: India’s Dependence On Oil & A Solution For A Sustainable Future
2. Independence Or Dominion?
3. East India Company Series Part III: Ideology & Methodology
4. Pathankot Attack: Oil, Globalization & Terror
5. FDI Series Part II: Evolution Of Western FDI In Retail
6. Displacement, Depopulation & Destruction Of Third World Geo-Economics
7. Environmental Disasters: What Caused Delhi Smog & Chennai Flood?
8. Fundamentals Of Economics Neglected In Indian Education System
9. Mind Control Through Television Series Part II: Violence In Media
For more than 2000 years a war is being waged for the control of India and the access routes connected to it. The Turkey Coup is the beginning of the end of the Great Game, as it is known. With Russia slipping out of their hands, the eyes were set on an unfathomably resource-rich country, which even after thousand years of non-stop plunder and looting still captures the imagination of one and all, thugs, thieves and robber-barons alike with her yet-unknown massive economic resources potential — that country is India.
India in Cognitive Dissonance is a hard-hitting myth-buster from GreatGameIndia. A timely reminder for the decadent Indian society; a masterpiece on Geopolitics and International Relations from an Indian perspective – it lays bare the hypocrisy taken root in the Indian psyche because of the falsehoods that Indian society has come to accept as eternal truth.