Special Global Financial Warfare issue –
Topics covered in this issue:
1. The End Of India’s IT Boom-Bust Cycle – Editorial
2. Why Only The Rupee Falls?
3. Are We Opening The Gates To A Deadly Disease Into India?
4. Houses Of Rhodes & Oppenheimers – EIC2MNC Series Part V
5. Euro Zone Crisis & Its Impact On India
6. Who Benefits From FDI? India Or Collapsing Western European Economies? – FDI Series Part IV
7. The Hidden Hand Behind The Kingfisher Deal?
For more than 2000 years a war is being waged for the control of India and the access routes connected to it. The Turkey Coup is the beginning of the end of the Great Game, as it is known. With Russia slipping out of their hands, the eyes were set on an unfathomably resource-rich country, which even after thousand years of non-stop plunder and looting still captures the imagination of one and all, thugs, thieves and robber-barons alike with her yet-unknown massive economic resources potential — that country is India.
India in Cognitive Dissonance is a hard-hitting myth-buster from GreatGameIndia. A timely reminder for the decadent Indian society; a masterpiece on Geopolitics and International Relations from an Indian perspective – it lays bare the hypocrisy taken root in the Indian psyche because of the falsehoods that Indian society has come to accept as eternal truth.